What's on the menu for everyone?

All my crisps are done and chilling and ready to go. Probably won't eat today except for some picking.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

What's for Sat. Dinner, 11/10/12?? cjs What's on the menu f...
I'm making this tonight - though I couldn't get any fresh tarragon. Went to two stores and they were out. Weird. Will have to use dried I guess. Mashed potatoes and probably Blane's julienned carrot idea.

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/2slJNm/www...n-mushroom.html
I just pulled some Chili out of the freezer. I will probably bake another loaf of fresh bread. That stuff gets gobbled up.

I think I will work on clearing out the freezer over the next few weeks. This will limit the cooking I need to doSmile
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura

Re: What's for Sat. Dinner, 11/10/12?? luvnit I just pulled some C...
Trixxee, let us know what you think. That sounds like something we would enjoy.

Have fun, Jean! Pictures!

I have a lot to do today, so we will probably have whatever William cooks up for lunch as leftovers.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: What's for Sat. Dinner, 11/10/12?? Gourmet_Mom Trixxee, let us know...
That looks delicious Trixxee, I'm a big fan of mushroom sauces.

Tonight it's Thanksgiving dinner.

Re: What's for Sat. Dinner, 11/10/12?? losblanos1 That looks delicious...
Pizza night here! And, I always make a green salad to go with it. Alyssa and Tommy are spending the night, so we will probably make popcorn and/or hot cocoa later while we watch a kid movie on Netflix with them.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
We're having the Pork Tenderloin stuffed with garlic and herb cheese, wrapped in prosciutto and then wrapped in puff pastry from Issue 42. I'm making the port wine reduction sauce from Cuisine For Two, but subbing dried cherries for cranberries.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.

Re: What's for Sat. Dinner, 11/10/12?? BarbaraS We're having the Por...
Venison is on the stove....looks like hash is on the menu. He left to hunt again. I was told not to touch it. I have no idea if or what he has planned to go with it.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: What's for Sat. Dinner, 11/10/12?? Gourmet_Mom Venison is on the st...
I thought I wanted pizza but believe it or not we are having eggplant rolatinni.....again, at James request. I think he is getting a thing for eggplant like Blane has for asparagus
Cis
Empress for Life

Re: What's for Sat. Dinner, 11/10/12?? farnfam I thought I wanted p...
Peter bought some fresh tuna Friday when he was near the fishmongers....tuna has not been available here for several months. I did a blackened tuna, rice pilaf and succotash. YUM!!!

Barbara----we love that recipe!!! Fun to make, too.
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
What's for Sat. Dinner, 11/10/12??