I am torn between homemade pizza (a little work), homemade Pioneer woman Enchiladas (frozen - no work).

I am leaning toward NO WORk.

What is everyone else up to?
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura

What's for dinner, Monday, 11/26/2012? luvnit I am torn between ho...
This will be a cooking day for me - we'll be travelin the next couple days in a row, so want some done ahead goodies.

Roy is going out to look for a small freezer for the trailer. I thought I'd be "cutting a fat hog," as my mother used to say (or something like that ) by loading a cooler up with frozen meat so as not to have to buy it on the road, but. Dry ice is too expensive, so we're thinking since we have a little perfect spot, we'd look for one.

Also, doing lots of reading on the road. I'm almost done with Penny Marshall's book (Kindle) and good Lord, she has had a rough and tumble life (thru her own doing). But it's interesting to read about some of my favorites who come into her life.

Also, Maryann mentioned a long time ago about all the unknown authors she was finding for her kindle. I can't agree more - I'm finding lots of great books!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  What's for dinner, Monday, 11/26/2012? luvnit I am torn between ho...
Airplane food, we're going home today. I hope it's better than this quiche we had on the way down.

[Image: Quiche.jpg]

Re: What's for dinner, Monday, 11/26/2012? losblanos1 Airplane food, we're...
Good luck with the airplane food, Blane!

We're having an old favorite - Pasta with Sausage, Olives, Sun-dried Tomatoes, and Cream. I've got a cold and am craving comfort food!

Re: What's for dinner, Monday, 11/26/2012? karyn Good luck with the a...
I'm glad to see they were generous with the fruit Blane. LOL.

We're having that spicy garlic lemon glazed chicken I bumped up yesterday. Still working on a 99 cent ten pound bag of potatoes so maybe a baked potato. Not sure what kind of vegetable - will head to the store in a bit.

Re: What's for dinner, Monday, 11/26/2012? Trixxee I'm glad to see they...
Honey glazed salmon filets, baked potato and brown butter green beans......chocolate towers for dessert----I will have to share my recipe for this but it is not for the faint hearted----WHAT A MISSION!!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy

Re: What's for dinner, Monday, 11/26/2012? Roxanne 21 Honey glazed salmon ...
Blane that looks better than any airplane food I have ever had... Must be First Class!
Laura

Re: What's for dinner, Monday, 11/26/2012? luvnit Blane that looks bet...
Quote:

Blane that looks better than any airplane food I have ever had... Must be First Class!

That's what I was thinking Laura!

Today is going to be a turkey soup - it's got both roasted and smoked carcasses in it so I'm thinking of a Mexican slant. We'll have soup while putting up Christmas decorations down at the Pro Shop/Restaurant, and watching Monday night football.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!

Re: What's for dinner, Monday, 11/26/2012? Harborwitch [blockquote]Quote:[h...
That sounds like a blast Sharon! I bet it will be a good time.
Laura

Re: What's for dinner, Monday, 11/26/2012? luvnit That sounds like a b...
Since we had Thanksgiving yesterday, it's my turn for leftovers! Good thing! Having a late Thanksgiving has a drawback.....you don't have the weekend to rest up before going back to work. We need to look at this plan again!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
What's for dinner, Monday, 11/26/2012?