Last Friday night our Granddaughter was crowned the Cloverdale, CA Citrus Fair Queen. I wish I could figure out how to post a picture from FB here. The week before she won trophies, ribbons, and a beautiful belt buckle for First Place in Livestock Judging for overall, cows and pigs in 4H.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!

VVOT - Proud Grandma! Harborwitch Last Friday night ou...
Good for her!!! It's wonderful when we can be proud of our off-spring's accomplishments

YAAYYYY, Grandma!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy

Re: VVOT - Proud Grandma! Roxanne 21 Good for her!!! It...
Sounds like an all'round woman-to-be!!! And, what a cutie she is.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: VVOT - Proud Grandma! cjs Sounds like an all'r...
How to post a picture from FB to the forum. While on Facebook, right-click on the photo and click on "properties" then find Address (URL) and triple-click to highlight URL. Then right click again and choose 'copy'.

Go to the forum and make your post and add image and past the Address URL into the image http provided by the forum.

I hope that is clear. Adding photos from Facebook is very easy!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura

Re: VVOT - Proud Grandma! luvnit How to post a pictur...
Now if I knew how to copy &save on this iPad, I could keep this.
I'll come back later &try this.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: VVOT - Proud Grandma! luvnit How to post a pictur...
Thank you Laura Queen Caroline

Daughter Laurie, Husband John, beaming! The Proud family

From the article in the local paper:

"Extra curricular activities include 4H, raising market animals, and livestock judging.

Caroline plans to further her education at the University of Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture and to get a job managing a feed yard or ranch, eventually owning her own."
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!

Re: VVOT - Proud Grandma! Harborwitch Thank you Laura [url...
Sweeeeeet!!

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.

Re: VVOT - Proud Grandma! BarbaraS Sweeeeeet!![br][br]B...
Jean, tap the picture, Copy or Save Image choice will appear. Choose save image. You can later find image in you photos , that's the one with the Sunflower icon
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: VVOT - Proud Grandma! BarbaraS Sweeeeeet!![br][br]B...
Oh, she is just adorable, Sharon, and looks like a very sweet girl! Congratulations all around!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: VVOT - Proud Grandma! Mare749 Oh, she is just ador...
Thanks cis
www.achefsjourney.com
VVOT - Proud Grandma!