What's on the menu for everyone today??

We're on the road again for a repeat stay in Beaumont, TX - sure hope the oil pipeline guys are still there....maybe more shrimp boil.......
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

What's for Dinner, Wed., 2/20/13?? cjs What's on the menu f...
We are not tired of pizza yet! So pizza it is for tonight! I can't wait.

I am doing some more experimenting on the thin crispy crust. I also ordered a Kettle Pizza insert (not here yet though) but I will give a review for the forum when it happens to get here.

[Image: KettlePizza-Grill.jpg]
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 2/20/13?? luvnit We are not tired of ...
Too bad your family hasn't gotten into the whole pizza thing, Laura! That insert looks interesting
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 2/20/13?? cjs Too bad your family ...
Quote:

Too bad your family hasn't gotten into the whole pizza thing, Laura!

I know!! Right?! Pizzas are really, really fun for everyone!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 2/20/13?? luvnit [blockquote]Quote:[h...
More clam chowder.

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 2/20/13?? Trixxee More clam chowder....
I am going to be a little smarter today. I'll get the lamb in to marinate in an Asian marinade for Mongolian lamb before I go to the Doc.

Rice and some veggies will round it out.

(just as an aside, I'll be going in for therapy on my back every day for a week, and then 3 days a week and 2 days a week for a total of 35 treatments. I have a couple places in my back that are bone on bone and it basically looks like a pretzel. One treatment yesterday (spinal decompression and traction) made a huge difference. Finally!)
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 2/20/13?? Harborwitch I am going to be a l...
I have heard about that treatment, Sharon. Hope it relieves your pain. Did they give you any exercises to do, or is that not possible just yet? I found out that it helps a lot when I stay committed to doing a 20 minute stretching routine in the morning that targets the spine.

Today is Katie's 10th birthday. I cannot believe how grown up she is! So dinner will be light and easy since we will be having cake and ice cream tonight. I'm thinking chicken caesar salad and a cup of soup.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 2/20/13?? Mare749 I have heard about t...
Hopefully this will make a difference for you, Sharon.

10??? No way.happy birthday,Katie!
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 2/20/13?? cjs Hopefully this will ...
Sharon--you sure are active with that back problem of yours. We had patients with less of a problem that wanted permanent disability

KATIE----10!!!!!!??????!!!!! NO WAY!!!!!!!!

I made turkey enchiladas-----pretty good for a change
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 2/20/13?? Mare749 I have heard about t...
Yesterday was the first treatment. Today we'll get the exercise routine started. I'm really crossing my fingers - the staff is really great so I have good feelings about this. He asked me what my goal was, I told him to be able to stand up and cook all day, every day if I want to.

You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
What's for Dinner, Wed., 2/20/13??