What's on the menu for today??

I have a little jus left and another pkg. of prime rib in the freezer and 2 more deli rolls....2 days in a row - French Dip Sandwiches
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

What's for Dinner, Thursday, 4/4/13?? cjs What's on the menu f...
Tony picked up some porterhouse steaks yesterday ($4.99 lb)! So those on the grill, along with some roasted asparagus. Probably some BOXED au gratin potatoes. Shameful I know, but we love them and they were only 88 cents.

Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 4/4/13?? Trixxee Tony picked up some ...
Trixxee, you're doing great for not having the use of your hand. (We have all used convenience foods at one time or another)

Dinner tonight will be spaghetti with turkey meatballs and a tossed salad.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 4/4/13?? Mare749 Trixxee, you're doin...
Hanging in there Maryann! Now that the pain is virtually gone things are getting easier. I just have to be careful not to rip the stitches open (and of course not get those fingers wet). It's weird - until you have to be super careful with your hands, you have no idea of how much use/abuse your fingers get.

Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 4/4/13?? Trixxee Hanging in there Mar...
Pizza, Pizza, Pizza!!

Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 4/4/13?? losblanos1 Pizza, Pizza, Pizza!...
Carne Asada Burritos here...but I forgot they were supposed to be marinated for 4 to 12 hours. 15 minutes of marinating was still delicious!

Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 4/4/13?? karyn Carne Asada Burritos...
We are in Charleston. I had capers blade oysters and fish tacos, Jane had fried green tomatoes and flounder with French green beans. Delicious!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".

Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 4/4/13?? Old Bay We are in Charleston...
I changed plans yesterday - I had planned a veggie wrap and thought I'd better stick with the plan. Glad I did, it was so good, simple and HEALTHY.

Grilled portabello, zucc, red onion & bell pepper in the warp topped with goat cheese. And, wow, what a lot of flavor. also grilled cantaloupe for dessert - sure helps to bring out the sugar in a melon that really is not going to get too much better.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 4/4/13?? cjs I changed plans yest...
Jean, that sounds so fresh and springlike! But I'm afraid Bill and Jane's meal has us all beat!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 4/4/13?? Gourmet_Mom Jean, that sounds so...
You bet it does!!!
www.achefsjourney.com
What's for Dinner, Thursday, 4/4/13??