What's on the menu for everyone today??

Another C@H griling book (5-spice chicken on cover) recipe for us today - Southeast Asian Pork Loin with noodles of some sort.

Trixxee, thanks for the heads up on the horseracng - enjoyed it thoroughly!! Just wish Rosy (For the Kitten) had done better!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

What's for Sunday Dinner, 4/14/13?? cjs What's on the menu f...
I am going to whip up a beef stroganoff!

Menu planning and grocery shopping today!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura

Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 4/14/13?? luvnit I am going to whip u...
It's going to be hard to follow yesterday's dinner! That came out super fantastic and we loved every bite........ The wine helped I guess
I will wait and see what you guys are making and see if I get an inspiration
Cis
Empress for Life

Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 4/14/13?? farnfam It's going to be har...
Hmmm...I'm craving pizza.

Cis, do you have a link for the recipe you used for your dinner yesterday? It sounded delicious.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 4/14/13?? Mare749 Hmmm...I'm craving p...
Campanelle with sausage and Ceasar salad.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.

Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 4/14/13?? BarbaraS Campanelle with saus...
A new one for tonight- Pork chops Osso Buco with linguine and asparagus.

Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 4/14/13?? losblanos1 A new one for tonigh...
Trixxee, we don't get that channel, but sure would like to see Mike Smith - really like him. Yes, I did hear Rosie's record, amazing.

By the way - this is another day when everything sounds really tasty!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 4/14/13?? cjs Trixxee, we don't ge...
I put a chicken in brine yesterday and today it will be roasted to a golden goodness Side dish will sautéed cabbage with fennel and biscuits.
  Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 4/14/13?? cjs Trixxee, we don't ge...
I'm grilling pizzas tonight! The weather is just gorgeous here! We are out on the deck with wine and a book. The pizzas are prepped for late. Not a bit of meat to be seen...Truffle Pizza and the Goat Cheese ones from the pizza thread. William has finally admitted he prefers those to his regular...LOL! I've got salad for a starter.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  What's for Sunday Dinner, 4/14/13?? cjs What's on the menu f...
Quote:

Trixxee, thanks for the heads up on the horseracng - enjoyed it thoroughly!! Just wish Rosy (For the Kitten) had done better!!

Well she's back at it again today, as is Mike Smith at Keeneland. For my contest I am picking Mike again but Rosie is on a good horse too. Did you know she has the most wins of any US jockey so far in 2013? If you get TVG you can watch it there at 1:42pm Pac.

Back to the food - we are having grilled steak, pepper, onion, mexican rice and pepper jack cheese burritos. Using top sirloin from Costco - have been very pleased with the quality. Much better than the grocery store.
What's for Sunday Dinner, 4/14/13??