What's on the menu for everyone today?

We're having shrimp (subbing langostinis) tacos - with homemade corn tortillas. Haven't made them since we've been off the road, so it's time.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Tuesday Dinner, 4/30/13?? cjs What's on the menu f...
Hash leftovers. That's ok, it's pretty good.

But already thinking about tomorrow night - has anyone made the bistro beef and vegetables from one of the weeknight books?

Re: Tuesday Dinner, 4/30/13?? Trixxee Hash leftovers. Tha...
Just to narrow down the recipe and book I'm asking about, it's on page 23 of the Weeknight Menus with the Chicken Francese on the cover.

Re: Tuesday Dinner, 4/30/13?? Trixxee Just to narrow down ...
I can't even find the darn book.....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Tuesday Dinner, 4/30/13?? cjs I can't even find th...
And I can't find it anywhere online. Well, basically you cook baby potatoes, baby carrots, haricot verts and pearl onions. Set aside. Then sear sirloin steaks in a pan, remove. Add shallots, flour, tomato paste, red wine, beef broth, thyme. Return steaks and vegetables, then add frozen peas and a splash of red wine vinegar.

I think I'll go for it tomorrow. I already have the sirloin in the freezer.

Re: Tuesday Dinner, 4/30/13?? Trixxee And I can't find it ...
And, won't your house smell good!!!
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Tuesday Dinner, 4/30/13?? cjs And, won't your hous...
Yes, won't it!

Re: Tuesday Dinner, 4/30/13?? Trixxee Yes, won't it! [img...
Oh my word, the Langostino Tacos were so good!! Can't decide where to post the dinner we had....
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Tuesday Dinner, 4/30/13?? cjs Oh my word, the Lang...
We're eating out of the freezer this week. Stuffed shells, salad from my garden, and Cuban Bread. YUM!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Tuesday Dinner, 4/30/13?? Trixxee And I can't find it ...
Quote:

And I can't find it anywhere online. Well, basically you cook baby potatoes, baby carrots, haricot verts and pearl onions. Set aside. Then sear sirloin steaks in a pan, remove. Add shallots, flour, tomato paste, red wine, beef broth, thyme. Return steaks and vegetables, then add frozen peas and a splash of red wine vinegar.

I think I'll go for it tomorrow. I already have the sirloin in the freezer.

Found THIS on line. It does say "inspired by Cuisine at Home," so there may be some differences, but it could help.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
Tuesday Dinner, 4/30/13??