I am absolutely sure that someone here will save my butt, you always do!

I am looking for a recipe for raspberry rhubarb jam that doesn't call for jello or canned pie filling, and that can be canned. I have a bumper crop of berries and lots of rhubarb. All of my canning cookbooks are in ND, I mean who thought I'd want to can in the motorhome?
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!

Raspberry Rhubarb Jam recipe Harborwitch I am absolutely sure...
Sorry, I ran out of time today, Sharon. You said you were having company so was going to send in a.m.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Raspberry Rhubarb Jam recipe cjs Sorry, I ran out of ...
Not rhubarb and raspberry but maybe you can adapt. This Rhubarb Rosemary Jelly might work. There is a link to other rhubarb recipes as well. You might also take a look at this recipe . I've made her cookies and they are wonderful. Good luck.

Re: Raspberry Rhubarb Jam recipe Cubangirl Not rhubarb and rasp...
Those look really good! The Rhubarb Rosemary sounds so refreshing . . . and I have both.

Re: Raspberry Rhubarb Jam recipe Harborwitch Those look really go...
Here's a couple more for you -

Rhubarb & Raspberry Crisp

Recipe By : a Chef’s Journey

1 1/2 lbs. rhubarb -- cut into 1" pcs. (about 4 cups) (1 1/2 to 2)
2/3 c. granulated sugar
1/4 c. flour
1 1/2 c. fresh or frozen raspberries (I used frozen from last summer)
Crumb topping:
1 c. a.p. flour
1/2 c. dark brown sugar
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
8 T. cold butter -- (one stick) cut in small pieces
1/2 c. rolled oats
1/4 c. chopped toasted walnuts

Preheat oven to 350 F.

In a 2-qt. baking dish, combine the rhubarb, sugar and flour. Set aside while making the topping.

Combine the flour, b. sugar and cinnamon. Using a fork, or your fingers, blend the butter into the flour mixture until you have large crumbs. Add the oats and nuts; combine well.

Sprinkle the raspberries over the rhubarb mixture and top with the crumb mixture.

Bake for 45-55 minutes or until sticking a knife into the rhubarb shows it's tender.

Man, is this a good combination!!! The neighbors liked it also... now back to healthy...

Description:
"I don't think I'll ever combine rhubarb and strawberry again!!! This turned out so wonderful

--------------------

Billy - Meatball, Oregon Rhubarb-Ginger Chutney for Clive
Thu Dec 30 2004

Clive, I don't know if you have one like this. I'll also post in Share a Recipe.

RHUBARB-GINGER CHUTNEY
Stephanie Pearl Kimmel , Marché Restaurant, Eugene, Oregon

Makes about 1 quart

1 cup cider vinegar
2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
4 lbs rhubarb, trimmed and sliced crosswise into 1/2-inch pieces (8 to 10 cups)
1/2 cup peeled ginger, sliced and cut into a fine julienne
4 cloves garic, minced
12 black peppercorns
1 cup currants or raisins
1 tsp salt

Bring the vinegar and sugar to a boil in a large nonreactive pot. Add the rhubarb, ginger, garlic, peppercorns, currants and salt. Bring to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture thickens.

----------------
Rhubarb, Bacon & Onion Compote – Sharon – do you have this one with you?

---------------

From my Kerr Canning Book – this I have used forever and I just sub raspberries for strawberries, now.

2 lbs. strawberries (4 cups mashed)
2 lbs. rhubarb (8 cups – 1/2-inch pieces)
6 cups sugar

Cut rhubarb into ½-inch pieces.
Cover rhubarb with half the sugar and let stand 1 to 2 hours.
Crush berries and mix with remaining sugar and combine with rhubarb.
Place mixture over low heat until sugar is dissolved, than boil rapidly, stirring frequently to prevent burning.
Cook until thick.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Raspberry Rhubarb Jam recipe cjs Here's a couple more...
Thank you Jean! They all sound wonderful.

Re: Raspberry Rhubarb Jam recipe Harborwitch Thank you Jean! The...
That sorbet looks AWESOME!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Raspberry Rhubarb Jam recipe cjs Sorry, I ran out of ...
Thanks Jean. Our company stopped by, we went to lunch & had a nice visit. It was good to see them after darn near 20 years!

We got home from lunch and had to pick these URL=http://s177.photobucket.com/user/cookafloat/media/IMG_7825_edited-1_zpsdf585a58.jpg.html][Image: IMG_7825_edited-1_zpsdf585a58.jpg][/URL]
. . . and these;
[Image: IMG_7827_zpsd2cda026.jpg]

. . . and these [Image: IMG_7828_edited-1_zps955b0d8b.jpg]

To top it off, I still have a huge bowl left even after I made a batch of this from "The Perfect Scoop" (Raspberry Sherbet). [Image: IMG_7824_zps28157516.jpg] I love having my favorite fruit in abundance! I just wish I had freezer space. (WTH is wrong with my pictures???? I hate Photobucket!)
Raspberry Rhubarb Jam recipe