So, what's on the menu for today - I'll bet a lot of leftovers!!

We have about 3 days of leftovers to play with - starting with the clam linguini from night before last. And, gelato every night I think!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/5/13?? cjs So, what's on the me...
We haven't had a grilled veggie muffaletta in a while, so think that might be dinner. I like to grill zukes, red and yellow peppers, and creminis, layer with two cheeses, sliced tomatoes and pesto on a hollowed out Italian loaf. Yummy.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/5/13?? Mare749 We haven't had a gri...
BLT's are in my near future. Beyond that, I have no idea. It's another gorgeous day, so I plan on spending a lot of time on the deck reading and dodging dragonflies! LOL!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/5/13?? Mare749 We haven't had a gri...
That sounds good, Maryanne! We're heading to CT to celebrate my sister's (and Picky's late brother's) grandson's 2nd birthday. Anyone following that- Picky and I share a nephew. HOT. Here and there. So we'll eat whatever they give us, and I'll be happy to be on the other end for a change

PJ
PJ

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/5/13?? pjcooks That sounds good, Ma...
Good for you, PJ - it's nice to be on the other end once in a while!!

Maryann, those sound so summery and good!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/5/13?? cjs So, what's on the me...
Pizza!! And I made the dough from the recipe Karyn posted a link for Crispy Bar-Style Pizza. I made the dough on Tuesday and let it rest inside a zip lock since, just like the recipe said. I just hope it rises. I divided it into 4 balls, but are leaving two out. Fingers crossed for us!

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/5/13?? BarbaraS Pizza!! And I made ...
Congratulatons Barbara!!! Yipee another pizza convert in the group!!
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/5/13?? cjs Congratulatons Barba...
Panko chicken with a spicy glaze (lemon, honey, garlic, tabasco) with asparagus and corn on the cob.

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/5/13?? Trixxee Panko chicken with a...
Steak night. Grilled rib-eye with hickory smoke and that delicious steak sauce from issue #98, potato, asparagus.

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/5/13?? losblanos1 Steak night. Grilled...
Well since it's 36 degrees cooler I'm making pizza! Dough thawed last night so pulled it out a couple of hours ago to rise a bit. I've never frozen pizza dough so hope this works
T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/5/13??