What's on the menu for everyone today??

Is anyone else holding their breath today????

I'm making some soup, but may grill a couple burgers for dinner.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Wednesday's Dinner, 9/11/13?? cjs What's on the menu f...
Absolutely no clue. Been so exhausted the last few days with the labor work we've been doing that I've been heating up leftovers I had been keeping in the freezer for camping trips

Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 9/11/13?? DFen911 Absolutely no clue. ...
Leftovers out of the freezer as well. BORING. But easy.

Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 9/11/13?? Trixxee Leftovers out of the...
I have beef barley soup in the crockpot. Even though it's hot here, I'm just craving soup. Fall must be right around the corner.

Not holding my breath but today always makes me feel sad.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 9/11/13?? Mare749 I have beef barley s...
We're suppose to have record temps today, so I'm making something easy; burgers.

Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 9/11/13?? losblanos1 We're suppose to hav...
97 outside, a balmy 107 in the kitchen, just like most of the summer. Renovations in the Dining Hall kitchen on the 2nd floor this summer really messed up the ventilation system and all is still not right. Can deal with heat but not the humidity.

So, lemongrass crab salad rolls for dinner. Simple and cool.

PJ
PJ

Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 9/11/13?? pjcooks 97 outside, a balmy ...
PJ, sounds delicious!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 9/11/13?? cjs PJ, sounds delicious...
My daddy's only brother died early Monday.....my beloved Uncle Adolph....and the funeral was today. After a wonderful service, the church hosted a wonderful buffet of his favorite foods....fried chicken, deviled eggs, fresh fruit, a few veggies, and two tables of dessert! LOL! He loved his sweets! He got it honest....his mother loved her sweets and drank her coffee so sweet, we used to say it was so sweet a spoon would stand up in it. LOL!

Anyway, I found a great new dessert and got the recipe...Butterfingers Cake. I didn't inherit the sweet tooth, but this one was great as it wasn't too sweet!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 9/11/13?? Gourmet_Mom My daddy's only brot...
Oh Daphne, we're losing them left and right, aren't we? I'm so sorry for your loss.

Butterfingers Cake????
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 9/11/13?? cjs Oh Daphne, we're los...
Daphne, I'm sorry to hear about your uncle.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
Wednesday's Dinner, 9/11/13??