What's on the menu for everyone today??

I'm doing the other part of Maryann's first dinner review - the chicken Francese and more of the luscious salad!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Wednesday's Dinner, 10/9/13?? cjs What's on the menu f...
I want to make that pork chop Cappricoso recipe with Gorgonzola in the polenta I believe it was a Lidia recipe does anyone remember what issue magazine it was in
Cis
Empress for Life

Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 10/9/13?? farnfam I want to make that ...
This will come as a surprise- leftover chili.

Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 10/9/13?? Trixxee This will come as a ...
Cis, it's from issue #53, I almost made that, but I chose the pork chops osso buco instead. If you make it, let us know how it turns out.

Tonight I'm grilling a rib-eye with asparagus.

Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 10/9/13?? losblanos1 Cis, it's from issue...
We are having grilled steak also, along with grilled veggies. Those baby bell peppers are so nice and sweet and very easy to clean. We had some last night and Ron stuck a cube of Fontina in a few. Oh my! We will grill a medley of peppers, onions and zukes, brushed with olive oil and sprinkled with Adobe seasoning. Will probably grill some l/o 18 hour bread too.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 10/9/13?? Mare749 We are having grille...
Thanks, Blane! That save me going thru all the mags. I will get this one up onto Group recipes with the Issue # for easy hunting next time
Cis
Empress for Life

Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 10/9/13?? farnfam Thanks, Blane! That ...
A tough day today and I'm just trying to get through tomorrow, when I spend 6 straight hours in placement/progress conferences. I'm a bit stressed!

Tonight I made an old favorite, Beef with White Wine and Rosemary. It's delicious, quick, and easy. I served it with a packaged brown rice pilaf and green beans. We're going out to dinner tomorrow, and beyond a Cosmo, I'm not sure what else is for dinner!

Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 10/9/13?? karyn A tough day today an...
Go for it, Karyn and happy Thursday to all you still working folk! That beef sounds really good - idea copied.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 10/9/13?? cjs Go for it, Karyn and...
Went freezer diving and found 4 thick cut boneless pork chops. Browned them, and sat them on stuffing made with rye bread, onions, celery and apples. Sides of baked sweet potatoes, cauliflower/cheese mash, and green salad. Have to say, I impressed myself.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.

Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 10/9/13?? Lorraine Went freezer diving ...
What's not to love with those flavors, Lorraine!!
www.achefsjourney.com
Wednesday's Dinner, 10/9/13??