What's on the menu for everyone today??

We'll be at daughter's house and probably just order in pizza as this is a working day for her. And, just visit.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Wednesday's Dinner, 11/13/13?? cjs What's on the menu f...
I like that kind of visiting, Jean, have fun! I've been craving Pastitsio, so I made the meat sauce and Bechamel yesterday. Today I'll cook the bucatini and layer it up. If I can find feta, I'll make a Greek Salad to go with it.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.

Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 11/13/13?? Lorraine I like that kind of ...
Lordy, Lorraine, first those apple/wrappers you posted on facebooks and now this?? I still haven't eaten and I'm really hungry now!!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 11/13/13?? cjs Lordy, Lorraine, fir...
Wow, that makes me hungry too, Lorraine.

This is a cooking day for me. This morning I made two quiches, a pot of chicken noodle soup, and prepped vegetables for two pot roasts that are in the oven now. My dad is "under the weather" so am taking a quiche, the chicken soup, and one of the pot roasts over to him later to get him through the next few days.

The other quiche is for Ron and the pot roast is for his birthday dinner tonight. Yes, it's one of his favorite meals.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 11/13/13?? Mare749 Wow, that makes me h...
Happy birthday to Ron!!!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.

Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 11/13/13?? Lorraine Happy birthday to Ro...
Was thinking about tortellini soup but it's actually too hot! I think we are going to get piazza delivered.

Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 11/13/13?? Trixxee Was thinking about ...
Twist the knife why don't you, Trixxee!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MR. RON!!!
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 11/13/13?? cjs Twist the knife why ...
Happy birthday, Ron!

Pastitsio sounds amazing...Now I've got a craving, too!

I'm tutoring tonight, so I need an easy dinner. We're having a skillet pasta dish with sausage and mushrooms.

Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 11/13/13?? karyn Happy birthday, Ron!...
Tonight it's a new one for us, Curry chicken noodle soup with apple grilled cheese naan.
  Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 11/13/13?? Lorraine I like that kind of ...
Quote:

I like that kind of visiting, Jean, have fun! I've been craving Pastitsio, so I made the meat sauce and Bechamel yesterday. Today I'll cook the bucatini and layer it up. If I can find feta, I'll make a Greek Salad to go with it.

OMG! Now you've got me wanting pastitsio! Tonight is going to be a half a roast chicken with lemon & Greek seasonings along with an Israeli couscous salad with tomato, cucumber, & feta.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
Wednesday's Dinner, 11/13/13??