I lost my magazine with the truffle recipe in it. Does anyone happen to have the recipe that they would be willing to post for me? I am wanting to make them for next month to give away at my Christmas party.

Thank you.

Chocolate Truffles Christine910 I lost my magazine w...
I found one in Issue 79, page 6 -

Black & White Truffles
Melting chocolate in the microwave oven is fast and easy — but be careful! Chocolate can burn quickly, so you’ll need to watch it closely.
Makes 48 truffles; Total time: 1 hour + chilling

FOR THE DARK GANACHE—
8 oz. semisweet chocolate, finely chopped
6 Tbsp.heavycream
2 Tbsp. crème de cassis liqueur

FOR THE WHITE GANACHE—
8 oz. white chocolate, finely chopped
6 Tbsp.heavycream
1 Tbsp. pure almond extract

FOR THE COATING—
10 oz. bittersweet chocolate, divided
2 oz. white chocolate, finely chopped
Dutch-process cocoa powder
1 cupeachtoastedcoconut, toasted chopped almonds, and grated chocolate (optional)

Line an 81/2×41/2-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap, leaving an overhang on two ends.
Combine semisweet chocolate, 6 Tbsp. cream, and crème de cassis for the dark ganache in a medium glass bowl. Heat mixture in a microwave on 50% power, stirring every 20 seconds until chocolate is almost melted; stir until smooth. Remove 1/2 cup; set aside at room temperature until firm enough to roll into balls. Pour remaining ganache into prepared pan; chill until firm, about 1 hour.
Combine 8 oz. white chocolate, 6 Tbsp. cream, and almond extract for the white ganache in a medium glass bowl; melt according to directions for dark ganache. Cool the mixture until it’s just warm, then pour over the chilled dark- ganache in the pan.
Chill until firm, 4–24 hours. Lift layered ganache from pan; cut into 1/2-inch squares. Finely chop 8 oz. of the bittersweet chocolate for the coating; transfer to a medium glass bowl. Melt chocolate according to directions for dark ganache. Add remaining 2 oz. bittersweet chocolate; stir until chocolate is completely melted.
Using a chocolate dipping tool or 2 forks, dip ganache squares into melted chocolate. Let excess chocolate drip off. Place squares on parchment-lined pan to set coating. Melt 2 oz. white chocolate; drizzle over coated squares.
Dust your hands with cocoa, then form reserved 1/2 cup dark ganache into balls about the size of grapes. Roll truffles in coconut, almonds, or chocolate, if desired.
Chocolate Truffles