What's on the menu for everyone today??

Still a little out of sorts, so not sure what we'll do. Hope everyone has lots of leftovers to carry them thru a few days.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Thursday's Dinner, 12/26/13?? cjs What's on the menu f...
We were supposed to go see OS in Raleigh today with DD and Mom, but OS called to report ice and freezing rain in his area. Since Mom was already loaded, she is bringing gifts here along with a ham. I have Tomato Soup in the fridge, so soup and sandwiches today.

Just going with the flow this year. Hoping next year is better.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 12/26/13?? Gourmet_Mom We were supposed to ...
Daphne, thanks for making me laugh this morning! "Since Mom is already loaded"??? You crack me up!

I know, it's dumb to make jokes like that...feeling silly this a.m. So tired from the last two days, it's hard to move.

We are all gathering tonight with Holly and Bob for a meal with all the l/os.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 12/26/13?? Mare749 Daphne, thanks for m...
Flow, Daphne, Flow!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 12/26/13?? cjs Flow, Daphne, Flow!!...
Up in the air. We are going to an 11:30am matinee to see Anchorman 2 (not my idea but the 14 year old wants to see it) and there are a bunch of restaurants in the same center so I'm thinking we might have a late lunch/very early dinner.

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 12/26/13?? Trixxee Up in the air. We a...
Made it to CA and my folks. I love my parents, but as I get older and they older I find myself wanting that glass of wine sooner and sooner. I am almost to the point of just pouring it on my cereal.

We're doing left over turkey dinner they had last night.

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 12/26/13?? DFen911 Made it to CA and my...
Know the feeling, Denise.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 12/26/13?? cjs Know the feeling, De...
Most of us do.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 12/26/13?? Mare749 Most of us do. [img]...
I had to go for the hard stuff.

I was going to make this Christmas eve, but ended up making regular grilled cheese sandwiches (which I discovered that sourdough bread makes an awesome grilled cheese sandwich), Southwestern Chicken Panini with French fries.

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 12/26/13?? losblanos1 I had to go for the ...
Maryann, that was too funny!

Yup....flowing! LOL! Mom just left after many generous gifts!

Denise, we all know what you mean.

Sadly, my day has gotten even more depressing. William had to take Cricket to the vet. At some point, Olivia bit her ear and it has gotten infected. We thought it would be a quick visit, but they are keeping her overnight. We seem to be having really bad luck with our animals this week!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Thursday's Dinner, 12/26/13??