Soon to be daughter in law and major foodie, Aleana, pronounced, Aleonah? Is joining our little family! Please welcome her to our little family! Denise, you got the Jell-O shots ready?

Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Welcome a new member! Gourmet_Mom Soon to be daughter ...
Lock and load baby! What flavor shall create? Aleana what's your favorite flavones when it comes to dessert?

Re: Welcome a new member! DFen911 Lock and load baby! ...
Welcome, Aleana! Enjoy this crazy but wonderful group of people.

Quote:

What flavor shall create? Aleana what's your favorite flavones when it comes to dessert?

Maybe that's how you can make your first million dollars, Denise: write the book, How to Turn Anything into a Shooter!

You could divide by cocktail-based and dessert-based shooters and maybe even have a chapter for savoury shooters.

I'd buy it and I'm sure many other forum members would (not just because we know you, but because we KNOW you with shooters). There must be lots of other just-waiting-for-that-book customers out there, too.

If you come up with a super selection of good, interesting and unusual shooters, you could be the spark that ignites a shooter craze that could (and, we hope, WOULD) bring about the final collapse of the cupcake fad.

Of course, you know I joke around a lot, but I am NOT kidding about this and this it NOT hyperbole. I seiously think it COULD work.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?

Re: Welcome a new member! labradors Welcome, Aleana! En...
I second that! What a great idea. Denise, if you decide to do that, you know we will all have suggestions.Check our this one: http://fourseasonsrecipes.com/pineapple-...llo-shots/

Welcome Aleana, to our cooking family! You will have a lot of fun here and pick up lots of great recipes. You might want to think about getting Living Cookbook or something similar to keep your recipes in.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: Welcome a new member! Mare749 I second that! What ...
I do tasting and buy the darn thing, too!!!! (Can you tell I'm feeling better???????????????? )
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Welcome a new member! cjs I do tasting and buy...
Okay, you guys! I think she's on? Bringing this to the top so she will see it.
Daphne

Re: Welcome a new member! Gourmet_Mom Okay, you guys! I t...
Hey guys! I'm learning my way around... After I get the hang of it, I promise I will be more interesting
The shooter queen!

Jello Shooters!
Daphne
Welcome to our happy little family. Denise - festive shooters are needed!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!

Re: Welcome a new member! Harborwitch Welcome to our happy...
Welcome to Aleana - jump right in being part & parcel of this crazy family!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Welcome a new member!