What's on the menu for everyone today??

Tamale party today. The mushrooms are outstanding!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Saturday's Dinner, 2/15/14?? cjs What's on the menu f...
Quote:

What's on the menu for everyone today??

Tamale party today. The mushrooms are outstanding!!

Please post the mushroom recipe. (You know me with mushrooms. LOL!)
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?

Re: Saturday's Dinner, 2/15/14?? labradors [blockquote]Quote:[h...
I will do that in the a.m. Labs.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Saturday's Dinner, 2/15/14?? cjs I will do that in th...
Take your time. No rush.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?

Re: Saturday's Dinner, 2/15/14?? labradors Take your time. No ...
Yeah, what Labs said!

We're splurging tonight. Surf and Turf for Hubby, King Crab Legs for me. Haven't had them in eons!! Forgot how $$$ they are, too!

We're just eating lots of that kale, broccolini, Brussels sprouts, cranberries, and nuts salad from Costco. It is just soooo good!

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.

Re: Saturday's Dinner, 2/15/14?? BarbaraS Yeah, what Labs said...
Oh happy day!!!! The power was just restored! Now to clean up the kitchen, clean out the fridge, do laundry, and take a shower!!!!!

Dinner will be the most extravagant thing I can get my hands on!! But something easy. I expect to be pooped!!!!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: Saturday's Dinner, 2/15/14?? Gourmet_Mom Oh happy day!!!! Th...
We're having leftovers tonight; pastitsio and a veggie. I am staying off my feet until time for work today.

Found a new doctor yesterday - xrays this week, if the don't show anything he'll schedule an MRI. He also is getting me a referral to an oncologist - first time since we were in ND. He appears to be very shy, but "thorough" is his middle name! We both felt very good about him. Progress!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!

Re: Saturday's Dinner, 2/15/14?? Harborwitch We're having leftove...
Good for you, Sharon....good for you., Daphne... And, even Barbara - even tho I'm envious.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Saturday's Dinner, 2/15/14?? cjs Good for you, Sharon...
Well it's going to be a long, long time before I have these again!! It was a fair price and I got 1 1/2 lbs, but geez Louise! I can't imagine what I would've paid in a restaurant advertised as "Market Price"!

The peeps at Wegmans were so nice. Didn't see any packages with claws so I asked and they opened a box for me and fished out two claw legs for me. I will mention that to the store manager next week.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.

Re: Saturday's Dinner, 2/15/14?? BarbaraS Well it's going to b...
Roasting a chicken for dinner, fresh asparagus and some rice I think.

I still want to get a rotisserie. Looking again at the Ronco ones.
Saturday's Dinner, 2/15/14??