What's on the menu for everyone today?

Burgers here.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Thursday's Dinner, 7/3/14?? cjs What's on the menu f...
Grilled lamb chops with fresh nectarine jam.

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 7/3/14?? DFen911 Grilled lamb chops w...
We're grilling Chicken Cordon Bleu. We will have that with steamed broccoli.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 7/3/14?? Mare749 We're grilling Chick...
I ran out early to get supplies for the next few days...dodging rain! I got all the fixings for grilling tomorrow and stuff for ribs and lasagna for tonight and Saturday. The weather is dictating dinner. Hurricane Arthur just upgraded to a category 2 and turning is now iffy. So I guess I'm whipping up lasagna with a Caesar salad for tonight. I've got gas, so no worries there. Just praying for no damage.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 7/3/14?? Gourmet_Mom I ran out early to g...
Hey Daphne!

How are holding out down there? We're expecting Arthur up here tomorrow.

After a grueling work week, I took one hour of vacation to get today off. Woohoo!! A 4-day weekend!

We're having pizza tonight.Smile

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 7/3/14?? BarbaraS Hey Daphne![br][br]H...
Just rain now...it's not expected to get rough until around 8 tonight. Hoping it doesn't get too bad.
Daphne

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 7/3/14?? Gourmet_Mom Just rain now...it's...
Michael is going to a 3rd of July party at 6:00pm so after we drop him off we'll go somewhere for dinner. I'm pretty much open to anything, Italian sounds kind of good though.

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 7/3/14?? Trixxee Michael is going to ...
Hang tight all of you back there with 'Arthur'
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 7/3/14?? cjs Hang tight all of yo...
It hasn't been too bad here so far. My mom in Southport may have it a bit rougher. And the city is going to have it kinda rough, too. Luckily, OD is on her way from the city to spend the holiday with us.

On the plus side, it looks like it's going to get out of here in time for all the Fourth activities!
Daphne

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 7/3/14?? Gourmet_Mom It hasn't been too b...
Philly has just canceled their fireworks, which is unfortunate. Don't know if the concerts at the Art Museum will still be going on. Just bad luck.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
Thursday's Dinner, 7/3/14??