What's on the menu for everyone today??

I have everything for BLTs using basil, I brought my poor little, "I'm on my last legs" basil plant from the grocery store that I've been babying.

Forgot to mention, meeting my sister at the restaurant we used to take my mom and my aunt here in Everett when we'd come over to take them shopping/lunch. So, if the same gal, Mary Jane, is still working there - more tears around, I'm sure!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Tuesday's Dinner, 7/15/14?? cjs What's on the menu f...
No clue! I have a doctor appointment in the city, so I'll have to think about the possibilities.

Have fun Jean!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 7/15/14?? Gourmet_Mom No clue! I have a d...
We're thinking of doing a beer-can chicken tonight. Ron is on vacation, so that could change and we could end up going out instead.

Safe travels, Jean, and have a great time with your sister!

ETA: No cooking for me. Holly called and invited us over for some kind of Mexican Stuffed Shell dish that she is making. It's good for a day like today. We got a break from the heat and it's a gorgeous 70°.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 7/15/14?? Mare749 We're thinking of do...
It's going to be HOT here today. So I'll be grilling some chicken quarters.

I think I may have enough green beans to harvest for green bean salad.
  Tuesday's Dinner, 7/15/14?? cjs What's on the menu f...
Jean have a great time with your sister - and "bon voyage et bon chance" on your adventure.

I have no clue about dinner. I have some crook neck squash to put on the grill . . . it's a 7:30 night tonight.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!

Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 7/15/14?? Harborwitch Jean have a great ti...
Had a nice visit with my sister yesterday at a favorite restaurant in Everett - Buck's. Figured I won't have a chance at Halibut too often in the near future, so opted for theirs. They do such a great job with it and had enough to bring some home for l/os. Dessert was warm berry pie with ice cream in honor of our mom, who always ordered this when she ate out towards the end of her time.
[Image: July15RoymeJoanatBucks_zps42af7865.jpg]
Doesn't look like any of us have missed many meals, eh????????????

So, weren't too hungry later, but when I mentioned I had everything for our favortie BLTs with P.butter and Basil.....
[Image: July15BLTwpbutterbasil_zps7a81fc30.jpg]
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 7/15/14?? cjs Had a nice visit wit...
Peanut butter on a BLT? Really, Jean? LOL!

I wound up making spaghetti.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 7/15/14?? Gourmet_Mom Peanut butter on a B...
Oh, it is so good - just the thinest layer for a little added flavor.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 7/15/14?? cjs Oh, it is so good - ...
Oh Jean! We have got to get some bacon curing. I am drooling over that sandwich.

I love the picture of the three of you - you all look so happy (and well fed, yes - LOL)
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!

Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 7/15/14?? Harborwitch Oh Jean! We have go...
You didn't have to agree, ya know.............
www.achefsjourney.com
Tuesday's Dinner, 7/15/14??