I have been trying to login to the forum for weeks now. Igo to my computer, and it says I can login but when I click on login it says I'm already logged in but I still can't access the forum. I finally tried my phone and was able to login to post this. But I can't login on either one of my home computers. Does anyone else have this problem?
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura

Trouble logging in to forum luvnit I have been trying t...
Okay, I figured out how to fix my problem.

I don't know why, but sometimes this site does not log me out of the forum. Even if I shut my computer off. Not sure why this happens but if you ever get caught, like me, here is how you fix it.

This is the screen you will see first.

Now look down the page and see where it says Maintenance: My Cookies? Click on My Cookies.

[Image: forum1.jpg]

Now you will see this screen:
Click on Expire Cookies , this will log you out of the forum completely.

[Image: forum2.jpg]
Laura

Re: Trouble logging in to forum luvnit Okay, I figured out ...
Geez, you lost me!! Do most people log out after a session on the forum?? I never do, but sometimes something knocks me off and I have to scurry to find my password!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Trouble logging in to forum cjs Geez, you lost me!! ...
I think this happens more often if you use more than one device to access the forum. I know Denise has had similar issues in the past. It's quite frustrating. But now that I know how to address it, I'm fine.

I knew there must be a way to do a 'hard' log out. I just didn't know how to do it. Usually turning of your device will automatically do this. This time it did not. I kept trying to login the next day, but wasn't able to get past the first screen.
Laura

Re: Trouble logging in to forum luvnit I think this happens...
Laura,

You should clear out your cookies from time to time. And cache, too.
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.

Re: Trouble logging in to forum BarbaraS Laura,[br][br]You sh...
True. Sometimes you only feel better after you toss your cookies.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?

Re: Trouble logging in to forum labradors True. Sometimes you...
Barbara, I do. I do that frequently. This is different. It's within the boundaries of this forum, not my computer. It was the same on both of my computers.

Funny Labs! Good one
Laura

Re: Trouble logging in to forum luvnit Barbara, I do. I do ...
Oh dear, Labs! Too funny!

Laura, I'm glad you figured it out! I still have issues. When I am at the main index when logged in, the link to the "Cooking" forum is not visible. It is when not logged in. Weird, huh? To get to the forum, I have to go to "Who's Online", then pick a thread that someone else is looking at. It's been like this so long, I've gotten used to it. LOL!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: Trouble logging in to forum Gourmet_Mom Oh dear, Labs! Too ...
Still don't know how I ended up in 1999 the other day, but "tossing my cookies" seemed to bring me back.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: Trouble logging in to forum Mare749 Still don't know how...
Sorry, the visual of this statement just makes me sick..........
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Trouble logging in to forum