What's on the menu for everyone today??

We're off to explore a little taste of Canada - headed for Creston, B.C. which is at the southern tip of Kootenay River.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Tuesday's Dinner, 729/14?? cjs What's on the menu f...
Have fun, Jean! Can't wait to check the blog soon!

Outside circumstances prevented me from making dinner last night, so the Chicken Linguine is on for tonight.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 729/14?? Gourmet_Mom Have fun, Jean! Can...
Have not been eating our fair share of vegetables lately so I'm going to make a big baby greens salad topped with pecan crusted chicken, blue cheese crumbles and a raspberry dressing. I had this combination as a hand help crepe recently and it was really good.

Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 729/14?? Trixxee Have not been eating...
That sounds really good Trixxee, the pecan crusted chicken is one of CA's faves.

Our heat wave continues so it's something light for dinner; shrimp, mango and avocado salad with green goddess dressing.

Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 729/14?? losblanos1 That sounds really g...
Spaghetti with meat sauce tonight. Have fun Jean!

Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 729/14?? DFen911 Spaghetti with meat ...
Okay, I got to the grocery store and they had this amazing deal on Italian Sausages... Well, my mind went right to Italian Sausages, Onions, and Peppers with Marinara Sauce in a Brat Bun topped with Mozzarella and broiled!
[Image: 2011-06-10-grilled-turkey-sausage-peppers-500.jpg]

So in keeping with the trying to use up zucchini, I am adding zucchini to this! Boom!

BTW Denise, I didn't find any tempeh at the store! I was kind of bummed. I will have to look for it at a different store. I have purchased it before, just don't know where.

But I will make the Zucchini Pizza Crust tomorrow....

[Image: Zucchini+Pizza+Crust+(with+BBQ+Bacon+and...w+6793.jpg]
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura

Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 729/14?? luvnit Okay, I got to the g...
I love that pecan crusted chicken. Even the crumbs in the pan are too delicious to toss!

I made a chicken, bacon, onion, and smoked mozzarella pizza with a roasted red pepper sauce. It was good, but not a home run. I have sauce left over, so I'll save it and think about what would make the pizza better...

Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 729/14?? karyn I love that pecan cr...
I can't wait to hear Laura!

Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 729/14?? DFen911 I can't wait to hear...
Trixxee, your picture of your salad on FaceBook looked awesome! I need to do that one again soon....maybe Thursday!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 729/14?? Gourmet_Mom Trixxee, your pictur...
Thank you Daphne! It is a pretty dish for a picture, especially with the raspberry dressing.
Tuesday's Dinner, 729/14??