What's on the menu for everyone today??

We're snacking around Kansas City again today - don't know where our day will take us.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Monday's Dinner, 9/29/14?? cjs What's on the menu f...
I'm entertaining the thought of making pasta and using the little bit of short ribs I have and making ravioli We'll see.

Re: Monday's Dinner, 9/29/14?? DFen911 I'm entertaining the...
I'm going to make a pot of soup before the darn weather heats up again - chicken and corn chowder garnished with crispy bacon. And most likely garlic toast.

Re: Monday's Dinner, 9/29/14?? Trixxee I'm going to make a ...
It's a lot cooler and raining today so comfort food for dinner. Norwegian meatballs, mashed potatoes and asparagus.

Re: Monday's Dinner, 9/29/14?? losblanos1 It's a lot cooler an...
We're home but, due to the air traffic control fire in Chicago, we were delayed getting home last night so I didn't have time to shop on the way home from the airport.

Dinner tonight had to be quick and easy, so we're having sauteed beef with white wine and rosemary, grilled asparagus, and brown rice pilaf from a box.
  Monday's Dinner, 9/29/14?? cjs What's on the menu f...
What was for dinner?!

Sopes, with leftover pulled chicken, crema, cheddar, tomatoes, and lettuce. That crockpot of pulled chicken that I made last week is finally gone!

[Image: ls%3D00108984474220140930004302478.JPG]

Hmmmm, tiny image-- and ideas on how to make these larger (I'm using Shutterfly).
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com
Monday's Dinner, 9/29/14??