What's on the menu for everyone today??? And, what time is it? My computer says 3:25 AM, my watch (& clocks) say 6:25 AM - so, it must be 5:25 AM !!

I'm cooking a Memphis, TN dish, BBQ Spaghetti. This dish was created by Brady Vincent who ran a BBQ joint in the 50s and wanted something different to offer his customers to make his place stand out. He developed the Spaghetti to compete with the normal beans that were offered with BBQ. It worked. The dish didn't really take off until the 80s and now it is a classic Memphis offering.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Sunday's Dinner, 11/2/14?? cjs What's on the menu f...
We are working on a pot of Sunday gravy that will go over to the in-laws today, along with meatballs, Italian sausage and Italian bread. My SIL is making a salad and took care of dessert.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: Sunday's Dinner, 11/2/14?? Mare749 We are working on a ...
Tony is making a pot of ham and navy bean soup. And now he is also making jalapeno corn bread.

Re: Sunday's Dinner, 11/2/14?? Trixxee Tony is making a pot...
We're having pan-seared pork tenderloin with a port wine and dried cherry pan sauce. I'll serve it with smashed potatoes and green beans.

Re: Sunday's Dinner, 11/2/14?? karyn We're having pan-sea...
Ham and beans - so would love to do a pot!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Sunday's Dinner, 11/2/14?? karyn We're having pan-sea...
It was a toss up between French dips and Chili Colorado burritos, the burritos won.

Re: Sunday's Dinner, 11/2/14?? losblanos1 It was a toss up bet...
Lechón Asado.

Then, for lunch, tomorrow, Cuban Sandwiches.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?

Re: Sunday's Dinner, 11/2/14?? labradors [url=http://web.arch...
I roasting a chicken with onions and potatoes with peas on the side.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: Sunday's Dinner, 11/2/14?? Gourmet_Mom I roasting a chicken...
Barbecue Spaghetti from Tennessee
[Image: Nov2BBQSpaghetti_zpsf0f412be.jpg]

And, it is now a classic in our house! I had a little portion of fried alligator and catfish in the freezer, so added them to the dish – yes, so good!!

Kind of a fusion dinner – made a green salad with bleu cheese dressing and the coolness of the salad went so well with the heat and spiciness of the spaghetti – think heat of buffalo wings + bleu cheese dipping sauce. A great match.
www.achefsjourney.com
Sunday's Dinner, 11/2/14??