What's on the menu for everyone today??

I HAVE CATFISH - WHOLE CATFISH WITH BONE IN!! Some slaw and if I brought a baggie of black eyed peas (in my bean/rice stash), I'll make a little side dish of them. We sure enjoyed them the other day.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Saturday's Dinner, 11/15/14?? cjs What's on the menu f...
I'm making Vanilla Cider Pork with Pears.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.

Re: Saturday's Dinner, 11/15/14?? BarbaraS I'm making Vanilla C...
Barbara, We love this dish!!!
Cheese omelette with basil and an English muffin for me.

A week horriblis------while Peter is away having FUN, I am dealing with painters.....and several other "little" projects NIGHTMARE but I will SURVIVE?????
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy

Re: Saturday's Dinner, 11/15/14?? Roxanne 21 Barbara, We love thi...
Carne Asada burritos with guacamole and pinto beans. I might just skip the tortilla though.

Re: Saturday's Dinner, 11/15/14?? Trixxee Carne Asada burritos...
Left over stew

Re: Saturday's Dinner, 11/15/14?? DFen911 Left over stew [img]...
William wants burgers, so I think I'll make some potato salad to go with them.

Jean, you've waited a long time for this! Enjoy! Also, I'm waiting on Mom, so don't hold your breath, but she just told me about an interesting recipe that I think you may like, too.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: Saturday's Dinner, 11/15/14?? Gourmet_Mom William wants burger...
Another day where everything sounds so good.

CA's folks are taking her out for yet another B'day dinner. I backed out because I'll be busy in the kitchen. I'm making a couple of chocolate oblivion truffle tortes with a raspberry Chambord coulis for CA to take to work on Monday to celebrate her work anniversary.

Dinner for me will be chicken marsala with asparagus.

Re: Saturday's Dinner, 11/15/14?? losblanos1 Another day where ev...
I'll come lick bowl, Blane!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Saturday's Dinner, 11/15/14?? cjs I'll come lick bowl,...
Jean, her picture email failed. Then it hit me! Google it! DUR!

Ham and Greens Pot Pie with Cornbread Crust

If you are not familiar with the magazine, you may want to cruise around. It just may help you enjoy your Southern experience more.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: Saturday's Dinner, 11/15/14?? Gourmet_Mom Jean, her picture em...
Peter has great timing, Roxanne!!

Daphne, what the heck is "1 (16-ounce) package frozen seasoning blend"

Without the thickening (and that 16 oz. of something), the dish is how I made my beans. But, I wouldn't care for a cornbread crust over it. Only way I like cornbread is as a 'bread' with butter & honey.

Turns out I have no black eyed peas in my 'stash' so will have to pick some up. Thanks for posting this,.
www.achefsjourney.com
Saturday's Dinner, 11/15/14??