What's on the menu for everyone today??

I'm making Linguine & Pork Stir-Fry with my l/o crockpot ribs - a recipe from a little book.... "I Have LEFTOVERS..."
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Saturday's Dinner, 12/20/14?? cjs What's on the menu f...
Big party tonight!

Star of the show will be Holiday Ham with Pina Colada and Honey Mustard Dipping Sauces!

Also making the Cuisine at Home Cosmopolitan Chanoagne Punch! That is such a winner!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura

Re: Saturday's Dinner, 12/20/14?? luvnit Big party tonight![b...
Neighborhood?? Work??? Friends??? Relatives???
all of the above?????
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Saturday's Dinner, 12/20/14?? cjs Neighborhood?? Work?...
I am trying to catch up with everything from this horrendous week at work. Haven't seen Hubby all week because of the hours. Need to catch up on bills and laundry. And I have to do food shopping which will be interesting.

But! tonight I am going to treat myself to a ribeye steak with mushrooms and peas!

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.

Re: Saturday's Dinner, 12/20/14?? BarbaraS I am trying to catch...
Bless your heart, Barbara! I wish we were all closer! Sounds like you could use a few extra hands!

Hang in there! I hope next week is better! Enjoy your quiet night at home.

Secret Santa took care of dinner! And there is plenty more for other meals! All I'm saying!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Saturday's Dinner, 12/20/14?? cjs Neighborhood?? Work?...
Quote:

Neighborhood?? Work??? Friends??? Relatives???
all of the above?????

Brittany's inlaws have come into town from Massachusetts for the holidays! There just happens to be many December birthdays so I thought a party was in order. This will help kick things off, set the holiday tone, break the ice, everyone can get to know each other. It will be very nice.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura

Re: Saturday's Dinner, 12/20/14?? luvnit [blockquote]Quote:[h...
We're going to be out and about today. Last minute shopping then going downtown with the family to see the holiday lights. So, dinner will probably just be soup and sandwich or a drive-thru.

Laura, have a wonderful party. What a nice way for everyone to get acquainted. Your menu is spectacular!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: Saturday's Dinner, 12/20/14?? Mare749 We're going to be ou...
That menu is amazing!

We're having hot dogs and tater tots for dinner.

Re: Saturday's Dinner, 12/20/14?? losblanos1 That menu is amazing...
Laura, what a wonderful way to get to know the new extended family! I can only hope your relationship will be as good as my parents'!

My parents and William's parents came together many times for dinners, trips and BBQs, and parties many times! They had a great relationship! Several years in a row, William's mother rented a chalet at a ski resort near our college and sponsored a HUGE party for Our friends! My daddy strapped a pig to his huge cooker and pulled it up to the mountains behind my parent's RV! GREAT memories!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: Saturday's Dinner, 12/20/14?? Gourmet_Mom Laura, what a wonder...
It is a beautiful menu indeed. We are having teriyaki chicken come hell or high water.
Saturday's Dinner, 12/20/14??