What's on the menu for everyone today?

My only dilemma is what to serve my beautiful Blue fish with crab and the most wonderful cream sauce over. Last time I did the noodles, maybe this time rice or grits. hmmmmm
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Thursday's Dinner, 1/8/15?? cjs What's on the menu f...
Creamy Grits!!!!

Country Ham Bone is going in! Soups up on this freezing day!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Thursday's Dinner, 1/8/15?? cjs What's on the menu f...
I think we have had our fill of chicken for a while so I'm thinking either a corned beef dinner or hamburgers.

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 1/8/15?? Trixxee I think we have had ...
that's what I'm thinkin' Daphne!! Oh yes, the grits were wonderful with this dish

[Image: Jan8BlueFinIanwGrits_zps74d14579.jpg]
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 1/8/15?? cjs that's what I'm thin...
I did a shrimp salad with Remoulade---per his request. Returned from hospital following his latest kidney surgery drama this afternoon. All went pretty well but he is out to lunch with another dose of anesthesia---tomorrow will be better... Another surgery next week---UGH!!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 1/8/15?? Roxanne 21 I did a shrimp salad...
What a siege you're having - good wishes for Peter and wishing strength to you!!
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 1/8/15?? cjs What a siege you're ...
Hoping that Peter feels better very soon, Roxanne. He (and you!) have sure had a bad time lately. Take care of you.

Busy day today, so got out a casserole of lasagna from the freezer and have been slowly warming it up for a while. We will have roasted veggies on the side.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 1/8/15?? Mare749 Hoping that Peter fe...
Quote:

Hoping that Peter feels better very soon, Roxanne. He (and you!) have sure had a bad time lately. Take care of you.

I totally agree...take care of yourself as well as Peter, Roxanne!

We're headed to the local tavern for an easy, snacky dinner and a cocktail (or two).

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 1/8/15?? karyn [blockquote]Quote:[h...
ROXANNE, you're having about as rough a time as we are! Take care of yourself and Peter!

Have fun Karyn!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 1/8/15?? Gourmet_Mom ROXANNE, you're havi...
We've been working on the garden fence. So I was too tired to cook. Thank goodness for the jars of stew I canned this summer. So made some fresh black pepper biscuits and we were set
Thursday's Dinner, 1/8/15??