What's on the menu for today??

Fried rice here to use up some pulled pork.

By the way, we had a hot dog last night and I drizzled some of the roasted garlic vinaigrette (from yesterday's tomato salad) over the dog and it was good!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Sunday Dinner, 1/11/15?? cjs What's on the menu f...
That dressing sounds really great.

We are finally having that traditional corned beef dinner. It'll be nice to have some leftovers to use one way or another tomorrow night with the first day of school/homework returning after 23 days. Not that I'm counting.

Re: Sunday Dinner, 1/11/15?? Trixxee That dressing sounds...
I made a quiche to have my dad over for lunch today, cut up some fruit for a quick fruit cup and Ron bought a nut roll at the bakery. He wants to go to Katie's basketball game this afternoon. Tonight, Holly invited us over for pizza and salad, so it's an easy-peasy day for me!

Jean, that dressing does sound good. I'll have to try it.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: Sunday Dinner, 1/11/15?? Mare749 I made a quiche to h...
I have some grilled chicken that I'm going to toss in a batch of spaghetti squash and a quick tomato sauce.

Re: Sunday Dinner, 1/11/15?? DFen911 I have some grilled ...
I was planning on making Beef Stroganoff. I thought the changes Kenji made to the standard recipe might be really delicious. Then I saw a recipe for Brussels Sprout and Chorizo Grilled Cheese that sounds amazing to me, particularly since I have a freezer full of homemade chorizo. I'll let you know what I decide!

Re: Sunday Dinner, 1/11/15?? karyn I was planning on ma...
We're going out tonight.

http://www.lannathaieverett.com/

Re: Sunday Dinner, 1/11/15?? losblanos1 We're going out toni...
We're having beef/venison chili Fritos pie for lunch. HEB prime beef strip (on sale $7.95/ lb) with asparagus and baked potato for dinner, with a friendly cab.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".

Re: Sunday Dinner, 1/11/15?? Old Bay We're having beef/ve...
I would have a hard time narrowing down what to order there, Blane. I love Thai food. Have you ever eaten there before? If so, what did you get?
  Re: Sunday Dinner, 1/11/15?? Old Bay We're having beef/ve...
We're just having raviolis with sausage (for me) and meatballs (for Hubby). I want to roast a clove of elephant garlic, too.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.

Re: Sunday Dinner, 1/11/15?? BarbaraS We're just having ra...
The Thai catfish and Golden Duck look particularly good to me!
Sunday Dinner, 1/11/15??