What's on the menu for everyone today??

This will be a fun day - football and just messing in the kitchen with the sunshine coming thru all the windows and the doors open!!!!!!

Finally playing with my Christmas goodies from Labs! For our champagne brunch, we'll have tostadas with either l/o steak or rib meat, Frijoles Rojos Volteados and the Salsita Lista de Tomate.

Later, we're having Peruvian Causa (Crab & Potato Salad) -this one sounds so good!
Shoot, I was going to post the link to this recipe, but can't find it again. If it works, I'll post it.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Sunday Dinner, 1/18/15?? cjs What's on the menu f...
Everything sounds really good Jean, is the salad warm or cold?

It's really windy here, gusts up to 60mph. This could really affect the game today.

We're going to munch on some old school tacos for the game and for dinner I'm making a copy cat P.F. Changs Mongolian beef w/ jasmine rice.

Go Hawks!

Re: Sunday Dinner, 1/18/15?? losblanos1 Everything sounds re...
Yup! GO HAWKS!!!

Blane, the salad is served cool. So anxious to taste it.

Labs, I love these two products!! Now, I have to go look for the one that you found here in the U.S. I know you did post it. The best commercial refried beans I've tasted. and the Salsa, I could eat on a lot of things.

[Image: Jan18TostadowLabsgoodies_zpsf847ba94.jpg]

thank you again!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Sunday Dinner, 1/18/15?? cjs Yup! GO HAWKS!!![br]...
Doing chicken burritos. My week has been and is still screwed up, I'm a day ahead

Re: Sunday Dinner, 1/18/15?? DFen911 Doing chicken burrit...
That looks so delicious Jean. It seems to be a Mexican theme so far today. Tostadas, Tacos & Burritos. Muy bien!

Re: Sunday Dinner, 1/18/15?? losblanos1 That looks so delici...
I'm supposed to finally have my steak! We'll see!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: Sunday Dinner, 1/18/15?? Gourmet_Mom I'm supposed to fina...
You bet! Muy bien! Good luck, Daphne
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Sunday Dinner, 1/18/15?? cjs You bet! Muy bien! ...
We are going out to Hibachi Grill with Holly, Bob and the girls. I'm thinking that a seafood combo and seaweed salad sound pretty good.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Sunday Dinner, 1/18/15?? cjs You bet! Muy bien! ...
Continuing the Mexican AND steak theme here....grilled steak tacos with corn salsa and guacamole.

Re: Sunday Dinner, 1/18/15?? Trixxee Continuing the Mexic...
Well, we just got back from a long ride to Brasstown Bald--the highest point in Georgia. It wasn't quite clear enough to see Atlanta, but the 360-degree views were still amazing.

However, I'm a little tired, a little chilled, and ready for something easy, so we're doing these grilled cheese sandwiches. I'm also making a green bean and celery chopped salad.
Sunday Dinner, 1/18/15??