What's on the menu for everyone today??

We're off to Texas to see Jane & Bill, etal. So looking forward to what food they have in store for us. We're always blown away with fantastic dishes. Camera battery is juiced up ready to go.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

T.G.I.F. Dinner, 1/23/15?? cjs What's on the menu f...
Safe travels, Jean! Hugs for Bill and Jane! Have a great time! I can't wait to see what you guys get up to! Tell Roy and Allison to BEWARE THE TABLE!

I'm thinking about doing steak tonight, but I'm not sure yet.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 1/23/15?? Gourmet_Mom Safe travels, Jean! ...
Wait I thought you said you were staying in LA till Feb. I'm so confused. Drive safe and give a hug to Bill and Jane for us.

Not sure about dinner, heading into Eugene for the big Home Show

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 1/23/15?? DFen911 Wait I thought you s...
Have a great time, Jean! I finally found my copy of "Share A Recipe" cookbook, and have been cooking out of it all week. Thank you Jean for a great publication!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 1/23/15?? Lorraine Have a great time, J...
Have a safe drive.

Tonight it's the Essential steak with a baked potato and asparagus.

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 1/23/15?? losblanos1 Have a safe drive.[b...
Safe travels! We were going to take our RV to the beach tomorrow but they are saying we might get 65 mph winds so that doesn't sound like fun - for both driving and sitting on the sand - though it is supposed to be in the 80's.

I am making a steak diane dish with a baked potato.

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 1/23/15?? Trixxee Safe travels! We we...
We're having leftover take-out from Wednesday. Half a Thanksgiving Day and Fifth Avenue (rib-eye) sammiches with fries and onion rings.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 1/23/15?? BarbaraS We're having leftove...
Oh good, Lorraine, I'm glad it still being used. I drag it out quite often, also.

Denise, we left the trailer in Louisiana and just drove over the Bill & Jane's for a few days.

got here safe and sound and Allison & Eric got here a couple hours later followed by Bret and we all had a great time catching up. Have taken some pictures of the wonderful food and also, a few people pictures - will get them posted later. Everyone is fine here.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
T.G.I.F. Dinner, 1/23/15??