What's on the menu for everyone today??

Not sure here - I have cod, ribs and chicken thighs......
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Thursday's Dinner, 3/19/15?? cjs What's on the menu f...
Going to grill stuffed poblano peppers.

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 3/19/15?? DFen911 Going to grill stuff...
Corned beef hash with a fried egg on top.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 3/19/15?? Mare749 Corned beef hash wit...
Making a dish I made when it came out in 1998 and many times since, but it's been off my radar for the last few years. I will cut the recipe wayyyyy down - one can of beans, 3-4 sausages, etc. The original amounts are for 12 servings. I only need 3.

http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/v...eans-15600

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 3/19/15?? Trixxee Making a dish I made...
That sounds good Trixxee and thanks for planting steak Diane in my head earlier this week, it's what's for dinner today.

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 3/19/15?? losblanos1 That sounds good Tri...
I love those kinds of dishes, Trixxee and have made a similar dish that also has some cooked orecchiette added in, although your dish does have the "better for you" carbs in it. Thank you for posting. It will be on the menu this coming week.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 3/19/15?? Mare749 I love those kinds o...
Played with l/o Cod tacos again today and liked these as much as the first ones. Sautéed some roasted red bells and a roasted poblano with some cooked rice and used as the base for the taco. Also, added candied jalapenos to my tartar sauce- wow, really good. Nice combination.

[Image: Mar%2019%20L.O.%20Cod%20Tacos_zpsfikt2uoq.jpg]
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 3/19/15?? cjs Played with l/o Cod ...
Welcome - hope you enjoy the dish as much as we do.

Re: Thursday's Dinner, 3/19/15?? Trixxee Welcome - hope you e...
Very pretty, Jean!

I went out to lunch with an old friend yesterday and brought home my giant Beef Egg Roll for dinner. William had left over pot pie.

Maryann, you are going to hate me. We went to Loco Jo's and lucky me, they still had Kim's Spicy Chicken with Fried Rice and Beef Egg Rolls left! It was so good!!!!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Thursday's Dinner, 3/19/15??