Good morning all. Really quiet around here yesterday. What's on the menu for everyone today?

We're going out for brunch and then heading back to the trailer for nap - having too good of a time.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Saturday's Dinner, 3/28?/15?? cjs Good morning all. Re...
We are having Blane's review dinner tonight. Glad you are having so much fun, Jean.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: Saturday's Dinner, 3/28?/15?? Mare749 We are having Blane'...
I'm going to try making ricotta gnocchi for the first time. I'm a little intimidated!

Re: Saturday's Dinner, 3/28?/15?? karyn I'm going to try mak...
I'm brain dead from this past week. Had to be in work at 3 am Wednesday! So dinner is going to be equally brain dead - Macs N Cheese.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.

Re: Saturday's Dinner, 3/28?/15?? BarbaraS I'm brain dead from ...
After tossing around various ideas, William and I admitted to a guilty pleasure that we haven't had in a while.....fried catfish! Slaw and sweet potato fries are the sides.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Karyn, issue 55 has a great tutorial on how to make gnocchi, plus four really great looking sauce recipes.

Today I'm grilling filets and asparagus.

Re: Saturday's Dinner, 3/28?/15?? losblanos1 Karyn, issue 55 has ...
Thanks, Blane! I'm off to check it out.
I understand, Barbara, I've had to be in at 5 all week, and my afternoons were long as well.

Karyn, they are fun to make! Last time I made them, I didn't have ricotta, but I had milk-so I made my own. That was fun, too.

Dinner tonight? OUT or at least takeout. Sometimes I need to step away from the stove....
PJ

Re: Saturday's Dinner, 3/28?/15?? pjcooks I understand, Barbar...
I hear ya PJ!

Did I forget to mention that after I got home at 4:30 that afternoon I cooked dinner? Never again. Takeout time!!

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.

Re: Saturday's Dinner, 3/28?/15?? BarbaraS I hear ya PJ![br][br...
Leftover steaks and a fresh salad from my birthday dinner!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
Saturday's Dinner, 3/28?/15??