What's on the menu for everyone today??

2 days to go and today is my favorite day!! Lunch: fruit salad and dinner: Steak, tomatoes & cucumbers (I'll make lettuce wraps drizzled with Balsamic with the veggies)
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Tuesday's Dinner, 4/14/15?? cjs What's on the menu f...
Leftover mac and cheese and I'll steam some broccoli and cauliflower.

Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 4/14/15?? Trixxee Leftover mac and che...
I brought a head cold home with me so took out a quart of wedding soup from the freezer (wedding soup makes everything better!) and we'll have a green salad on the side. We will be trying to eat healthier so probably will not be making any of those yummy sounding recipes for mac 'n cheese, at least not until we both can get a grip on "portion control".

We brought home some fun souveniers and among them are banana ketchup that is made in St.Lucia, Bajan hot sauce made in Barbados, and a jar of jerk seasoning, also from Barbados. Also brought home a local handmade basket from Dominica, and bamboo cooking utensils. Oh, and also a cutting board.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 4/14/15?? Mare749 I brought a head col...
Fun souvenirs (sp?), Maryann.

By the way I have a great banana ketchup recipe if you want it - it's just great!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 4/14/15?? cjs Fun souvenirs (sp?),...
Yes, please and thank you! We are practically drinking this stuff it's so good! I remember when you posted that recipe and thought that I had copied it, but don't have it.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 4/14/15?? Mare749 Yes, please and than...
Soup night here also, Boursin potato w/ bacon & Chives. I have some pizza dough in the fridge that I'll make into parmesan bread sticks.

Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 4/14/15?? losblanos1 Soup night here also...
will do Maryann
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 4/14/15?? cjs will do Maryann...
Great sounding goodies, Maryann! I hope you post pictures of your adventures.

We're having grilled burgers and salad for dinner. Not too exciting, but easy!

Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 4/14/15?? karyn Great sounding goodi...
Maryann, I forgot to mention that I recently got two bamboo cutting boards and LOVE them!

After much consideration, I decided to go with one of his favorites. It is warm and muggy here, so I went with Erin's Pasta Cobb Salad. He never gets tired of this one!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 4/14/15?? Mare749 I brought a head col...
What a treasure trove Maryann!

Breakfast for dinner - hashbrowns, sausage, eggs.

It was going to be something much more indulgent but not all the ingredients on hand . . .
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
Tuesday's Dinner, 4/14/15??