What's on the menu for today for everyone??

I'm grilling a beautiful piece of salmon our friend brought us that he had just caught before he came up. Rice in the freezer, so will mix with something......
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Monday's Dinner 9/14/15?? cjs What's on the menu f...
Already have had a request for something else - chicken noodle soup.

Re: Monday's Dinner 9/14/15?? Trixxee Already have had a r...
Today, from one of the dinner for two cook books, it's beef taquitos with Mexican rice.

Re: Monday's Dinner 9/14/15?? losblanos1 Today, from one of t...
Going out for Mexican food with the family. At least in S. CA I can get good Mexican food

Re: Monday's Dinner 9/14/15?? DFen911 Going out for Mexica...
Lucky you, Denise! What will you order? We have some Mexican restaurants here, but I don't know how authentic they actually are.

We got a break from the heat wave this past weekend and it's still cool and comfortable here. So, Ron was asking for chili con carne. He likes it with lots of buttered saltines on the side. Kind of funny to watch.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: Monday's Dinner 9/14/15?? Mare749 Lucky you, Denise! W...
How funny! Roy loves his soup with Saltines & jelly - and, I think he eats more crackers than soup.

Come up to WA for good Mexican also, Denise - lots of authentic around here.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Monday's Dinner 9/14/15?? cjs How funny! Roy loves...
I just found a new ice cream brand and this lemon ice cream just may be my dinner! This stuff is awfully good.

http://www.threetwinsicecream.com/icecre...mon-cookie

Re: Monday's Dinner 9/14/15?? Trixxee I just found a new i...
Oh, now I'm going to have to try it. I love anything lemon! And we have it at Whole Foods here!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: Monday's Dinner 9/14/15?? Mare749 Oh, now I'm going to...
Me too! You will love it. I'm going back to the store tomorrow to see if they carry the chocolate/orange ice cream. I love those two flavors together.

Re: Monday's Dinner 9/14/15?? Trixxee Me too! You will lo...
I hope I remember this when we're near a Whole Foods. (or I may have to make that lemon cream cheese ice cream so many of us loved!)
www.achefsjourney.com
Monday's Dinner 9/14/15??