What's on the menu for everyone today??

Sweet Garlic chicken here - doing 5 thighs so I'll have plenty for 2 more l/o dishes.

No lefse for me - they sold out of it within an hour of starting yesterday....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Sunday Dinner, 10/25/15?? cjs What's on the menu f...
I put a pork loin roast in a brine overnight. Ron is going to cook it on the charcoal grill today, indirect with a bit of smoke from apple wood chips. Roasted sweet potatoes to go with. Haven't decided on a green yet. Spinach or brussel sprouts.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: Sunday Dinner, 10/25/15?? Mare749 I put a pork loin ro...
Pork tenderloin with caramelized onions and apples. Something with green beans for the side.
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy

Re: Sunday Dinner, 10/25/15?? Roxanne 21 Pork tenderloin with...
Pork tenderloin here also. I'm making the brie-stuffed tenderloin with cherry-port sauce and the butternut squash side.

Re: Sunday Dinner, 10/25/15?? losblanos1 Pork tenderloin here...
Another day where everything sounds good. Tony has the kitchen today and is making a pot of chili and a pan of cornbread. I think he's adding jalapenos to the bread.

Re: Sunday Dinner, 10/25/15?? Trixxee Another day where ev...
Jean - I have passed on your chicken recipe to several friends already. The next time I make it I'm going to do drumsticks. I might even make some for a few lunches for myself this week. I just loved the brown sugar garlic flavor.

Re: Sunday Dinner, 10/25/15?? Trixxee Jean - I have passed...
Ron asked me to do the same thing, Trixxee. I made some just to put in his lunch with either rice or noodles on the bottom.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: Sunday Dinner, 10/25/15?? Mare749 Ron asked me to do t...
Carylann is making that chicken next Saturday, I can't wait.

I changed my mind about dinner, it's now steak Diane with mashed potatoes and asparagus.

Re: Sunday Dinner, 10/25/15?? losblanos1 Carylann is making t...
You burst my bubble, Blane. I want to make that tenderloin recipe, too. I was hoping you'd review it. Either way, it's on my menu for next week.

Trixxee, I'm making chili also! It's simmering away now. If I don't stop tasting it, I'll be sick of it before dinner! It hasn't gotten really cool here, so this is perfect!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: Sunday Dinner, 10/25/15?? Gourmet_Mom You burst my bubble,...
I love we all have a new favorite dish that we like! Remember Cream cheese ice cream....and pineapple crisp....

I also just unpacked all my 'smoking' equipment and coincidently bought a pork loin yesterday....time for making Canadian bacon again. For the first time in 3 or 4 years, I think.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Sunday Dinner, 10/25/15??