We are unable to get turkeys!!!!! The avian flu scare in the US has created a NON import scenario.....I WILL NOT PURCHASE those tiny tasteless Brazilian "pouissons" that they call turkey. SIGH!!!!! SAD----VERY SAD!!!

We used to be able to get Jenni-O's or Prestage---maybe later in the year. Not sure what to do for T-day---will think of something.
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy

WHAAAAA!!!!!!!!! Roxanne 21 We are unable to get...
That's a shame, Roxanne! Especially since it's one of those meals that we are used to looking forward to once a year.

Not sure if you saw Jean's post on facebook yesterday, but she had a great idea for doing a leg of lamb for the holidays. That would be pretty tasty too, IMO. Just a thought...
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: WHAAAAA!!!!!!!!! Mare749 That's a shame, Roxa...
Thanks Maryann - the lamb is really a good one! I'll post the recipe if you'd like, Roxanne, but I just noticed you're having lamb today.... let me know.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: WHAAAAA!!!!!!!!! cjs Thanks Maryann - the...
Roxanne, William has been talking about that for weeks. He was so afraid I had waited to late to buy mine. I'm sorry. I hope you are able to make a nice meal to enjoy anyway.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
WHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!