Geez, it seems we just said goodbye to October!!! What's on the menu for everyone today??

I'm looking forward to a good old ham & cheese sandwich! Maybe some soup to go with.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Monday's Dinner, 11/30/15?? cjs Geez, it seems we ju...
Definitely Moanday today - back to school after a week off.

I have some leftover fresh dill from last night's stroganoff so found a recipe for chicken cutlets with lemon dill pan sauce - super simple but sounding nice and light after all this eating! Some Near East herbed chicken couscous and some steamed carrots on the side will round it all out.

Re: Monday's Dinner, 11/30/15?? Trixxee Definitely Moanday t...
It just doesn't feel like a Monday OR the last day of November.

It turns out Kaiser Maxamillion isn't open on Sunday, so we went to Trio for dinner last night, Kaiser will be tomorrow. Dinner tonight will be at my favorite restaurant, Café des Artistes. We're off to go zip lining now. Fingers crossed.

http://www.cafedesartistes.com/cafe-des-artistes/menu1

Re: Monday's Dinner, 11/30/15?? losblanos1 It just doesn't feel...
(note to Jean: quit reading Blane's posts...... )
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Monday's Dinner, 11/30/15?? cjs (note to Jean: quit ...
That would be my favorite restaurant too, Blane. Wow! Can't wait to see your pics.

I'm probably staying in tonight as someone was kind enough to share their cold with me. So, will be doing chicken noodle soup, green tea with honey, and lots of Netflix. Busy week planned so need to shake this.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: Monday's Dinner, 11/30/15?? Mare749 That would be my fav...
OMG, that looks amazing! Enjoy your zip-lining and dinner, Blane.

We're having a pork stew with veggies and a biscuit crust. I made it yesterday and just have to reheat it tonight.

Re: Monday's Dinner, 11/30/15?? karyn OMG, that looks amaz...
So far today, everything has been awesome. The zip line tour was canceled due to the fact that the guide was arrested yesterday for starting a fistfight in church. What? I didn't really want to go anyway, but the kids wanted me to.
Out of the blue, the kids got an upgrade to an ocean front room with a large deck. The room that they had was a garden view. They're pretty excited.

Re: Monday's Dinner, 11/30/15?? losblanos1 So far today, everyt...
I'd be excited, too! The zip line sounded fun! Dinner looks like it's going to be great!

We're are having pot roast. I've been craving it for weeks.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: Monday's Dinner, 11/30/15?? Gourmet_Mom I'd be excited, too!...
Everything happens for a reason I guess, Blane. LOL!

Whatever you do, if anyone tries to talk you into parasailing, pretend you can't hear them. The time we did it it must have taken 5 years off my life.

Re: Monday's Dinner, 11/30/15?? Trixxee Everything happens f...
Oh, we loved the parasailing years ago when we were down there. The only problem was Hurricane Lisa was gearing up and Roy went after me and they had a hard time getting him down. Finally had to drop him into the water.....but he was ready to go again!
www.achefsjourney.com
Monday's Dinner, 11/30/15??