I guess we don't need a dinner thread today, since this will start the whole shebang. I hope everyone has a great holiday and enjoy all the family time (good & questionable) spent together!!

Merry Christmas to our wonderful forum family.
[Image: Santa_zpsox1dslyt.jpg]
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Christmas Eve Dinner & So It Begins............... cjs I guess we don't nee...
All of my best wishes for everyone to have a most happy and blessed Christmas with your loved ones. And---this is indeed a wonderful forum family! I count my blessings that I have you in my life!

Have a HAPPY HEALTHY NEW YEAR and stay safe!

CHEERS!!!!!!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy

Re: Christmas Eve Dinner & So It Begins............... Roxanne 21 All of my best wishe...
Right Back at you Roxanne!! It's probably warmer here than it is for you - 71 and expected to get to 74 today! Windy and rainy as all get out though.

I replied to the other thread but will repeat - pierogies and kielbasa.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.

Re: Christmas Eve Dinner & So It Begins............... BarbaraS Right Back at you Ro...
Jean, that picture is hilarious.

Merry Christmas everyone!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: Christmas Eve Dinner & So It Begins............... Mare749 Jean, that picture i...
Love the picture, Jean!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND MUCH LOVE TO ALL!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: Christmas Eve Dinner & So It Begins............... Gourmet_Mom Love the picture, Je...
A very Merry Christmas to everyone.

Re: Christmas Eve Dinner & So It Begins............... losblanos1 A very Merry Christm...
Merry Christmas to all of you! I hope you have a happy and blessed day!!

Re: Christmas Eve Dinner & So It Begins............... karyn Merry Christmas to a...
Dinner last night!

[Image: image_19.jpg]
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: Christmas Eve Dinner & So It Begins............... Gourmet_Mom Dinner last night![b...
Wow Daphne! That is a Christmas feast. Yum!

Re: Christmas Eve Dinner & So It Begins............... losblanos1 Wow Daphne! That is ...
Daphne, that looks fantastic! So glad you were able to enjoy a good Christmas after the tough year you have had.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
Christmas Eve Dinner & So It Begins...............