Can you believe another year behind us?? what's on the menu for everyone?? And, who's staying up to see in the new year?

I'm still tossing around ideas for today and tomorrow....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

NEW YEAR'S EVE & DAY DINNERS, 2015?? cjs Can you believe anot...
Tonight will be fish meuniere with roasted asparagus and tomorrow is spareribs (pork).

If we are awake---we will usher in the new year but we usually fall asleep watching tv after our ritual movie---"Meet Joe Black". I love looking at the homes and the interior designs---incredibly BEAUTIFUL! The story line is not bad either.

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY New Year to all of you. May it be all that you hope for ......also, great health and happiness...prosperity would be nice
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy

Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE & DAY DINNERS, 2015?? Roxanne 21 Tonight will be fish...
And, to you and Peter, Roxanne!! Happy New Year. I don't think I've ever seen "Meet Joe Black."
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE & DAY DINNERS, 2015?? cjs And, to you and Pete...
We are spending it at home, which is just how we like it. I'm going to make Jean's garlic shrimp and put it over some angel hair and make a caesar salad.

Today I'm prepping for family dinner tomorrow which will be roasted pork loin with sauerkraut and kielbasa, mashed potatoes, brussel sprouts, glazed carrots, and my mom's recipe for potato rolls. And a little bubbly, of course!

Happy New Year everyone!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE & DAY DINNERS, 2015?? cjs And, to you and Pete...
Happy New Year, Roxanne and Peter! I haven't seen that movie either. Enjoy!

Tonight, the plan is to use up some of our leftover Chauceuterie platter from Christmas Eve to make pizza. Tomorrow is the traditional collards and black eys peas with sausage. And cornbread, if William wants it.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE & DAY DINNERS, 2015?? Gourmet_Mom Happy New Year, Roxa...
Menu is done (except now I want to go with Maryann and have prawns instead of the salmon patties. )
N.Y. Eve menu

Mid-Day
Lemon Capellini with Caviar and Truffle Salt
Salmon Patties
Harbinger’s Zin or Apothic

Later
Brussels Sprouts with Bacon Jam
Crostini with Truffle Butter, Foie Gras
Patè de Campagne
Artisanal Saucisson Sec
Misc. Goodies
Champagne

N.Y. Day menu
Brunch
Brunch Crostatas
Champagne

Later
Lab’s Carapulcra
Rice
------------
Think I'm embarrassed???? This is part of Lab's Christmas present to me LAST YEAR! (I am)
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE & DAY DINNERS, 2015?? cjs Menu is done (except...
Well piddle - menu set in stone and then I see this.... Onion Tart with Goat Cheese
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE & DAY DINNERS, 2015?? cjs Well piddle - menu s...
I just happen to have your address and a ferry schedule Jean.

Since it's just the two of us I didn't plan anything elaborate. If I can find a small rib roast we'll have prime rib, if not, filet mignon, both with potatoes and asparagus or haricot verts w/ caramelized pecans.

Happy New Year everyone!

Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE & DAY DINNERS, 2015?? losblanos1 I just happen to hav...
One of these days! I'm holding you to that!
www.achefsjourney.com
  NEW YEAR'S EVE & DAY DINNERS, 2015?? cjs Can you believe anot...
Hollys family is on the way, including my grandboys. Rib roast, mashed potatoes,green beans,Yorkshire pudding, baked tomatoes, and the lemon cake my secret santa sent. Happy New Year to everyone!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
NEW YEAR'S EVE & DAY DINNERS, 2015??