Something is up with my laptop and I can't log in! So, you all carry on without me until things get straightened out.

I'm able to be on thru my ipad - but it's hard to type much on it.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Off the Forum cjs Something is up with...
That is strange, Jean. Hope you get it all straightened out soon.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: Off the Forum Mare749 That is strange, Jea...
Matt (C@H) finally got me back in.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Off the Forum cjs Matt (C@H) finally g...
Jean,

One day last weekend I couldn't log into C@H in my Chrome browser window. I kept hitting the [Login] link and it would just come up with the initial window to login. Went back to my Explorer browser and I was fine. Hasn't happened since that day.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.

Re: Off the Forum BarbaraS Jean,[br][br]One day...
You can't imagine the computer day I've had. I don't even know enough to say what all is wrong.

But, must say it annoyed me when Matt (C@H tech) first assumed, "she probably forgot her password." and, it went downhill from there!
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Off the Forum cjs You can't imagine th...
DUCK MATT!!!!

This has happened to me from time to time. I just wait until it straihtens itself out.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Off the Forum