What's on the menu for everyone today??

Dr.s appt. in Port Townsend today and we're checking out a new (to us) Thai restaurant. Fingers crossed.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Monday's Dinner, 3/7/16?? cjs What's on the menu f...
Also doing Thai. I will replace the halibut with tilapia.

http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/v...rry-364570

Re: Monday's Dinner, 3/7/16?? Trixxee Also doing Thai. I ...
Jean, a friend who lived in Sequim (sp?) went to PA last week and told me of an incredible Asian lunch they had. If you want, I'll ask the name of the restaurant (for your next trip!).

We are going with Theresa and her hubby to an Italian restaurant for dinner tonight. I've really got to start eating out less, my warm weather clothes are going to be pretty tight if I keep this up!
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com

Re: Monday's Dinner, 3/7/16?? foodfiend Jean, a friend who l...
Tell her hi for us!!

Yes, would love to hear where they ate.

That curry sounds good, Trixxee
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Monday's Dinner, 3/7/16?? cjs Tell her hi for us!...
Tell them hi from us, too, Vicci!

Good luck, Jean!

I was fighting the feeling to make stir fry again, so I went with BBQ chicken. The weather this week is supposed to be glorious, so I'm thinking its time to move to the deck in the late afternoons. So it's grilling time!

William is going to have to get over his lack of interest in ribs later this week. I've been saving the Ginger Chipotle Grilling Glaze that Bill and Jane sent us for Christmas. This is the week! And it's payback for eating all my pickled asparagus!!!!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: Monday's Dinner, 3/7/16?? Gourmet_Mom Tell them hi from us...
Speaking of the Millers, I think they are due home today????
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Monday's Dinner, 3/7/16?? cjs Speaking of the Mill...
That Thai recipe looks really good. Copied & saved.

Breakfast for dinner today, baked blueberry French toast with sausage.

Re: Monday's Dinner, 3/7/16?? losblanos1 That Thai recipe loo...
That Thai recipes does sound good. Please review it for us, Trixxee?

Dinner tonight is going to be the cheese and spinach stuffed chicken breasts that didn't get made yesterday. Chopped salad to go with.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: Monday's Dinner, 3/7/16?? Mare749 That Thai recipes do...
Freezer diving, day two is pork chili verde. I'm serving mine over butternut squash noodles...the tight spring clothes issue is a reality around here. I ate waaayyyyy too many nachos washed down with copious amounts of beer in Whistler!
Monday's Dinner, 3/7/16??