What's on the menu for everyone today??

Found some pulled pork in freezer to have with red beans & rice.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Saturday's Dinner, 3/19/16?? cjs What's on the menu f...
We have the corned beef in the crockpot and will be taking it out to the parents later to share with them. Just did the traditional way with potatoes, carrots and an onion. Will be adding some cabbage later and picking up a fresh rye bread on the way out.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: Saturday's Dinner, 3/19/16?? Mare749 We have the corned b...
Macs n Cheese with kielbasa on the side.

Going to Kitchen Kapers today to take a look at a replacement for my no-longer non-stick Calphlon pan.

Danger danger!!

Barbara<~~~has a little list for KK...
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.

Re: Saturday's Dinner, 3/19/16?? BarbaraS Macs n Cheese with k...

Post deleted by sysadmin ...
I want to eat with Susan!

I had a big project to do this afternoon, so we are just going to have leftovers from last night.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: Saturday's Dinner, 3/19/16?? Gourmet_Mom I want to eat with S...
We celebrated out son's birthday at Gunshow last night and had a fabulous time. It is so fun to have so many young chefs trying out new dishes. We spent the night in Atlanta and had a wonderful time!

Tonight's dinner was Reuben sandwiches...mostly because it was easy.

Re: Saturday's Dinner, 3/19/16?? karyn We celebrated out so...
Grilled teriyaki thighs and then a modified version of the ramen posted about recently. Somehow my green onions never made it into the fridge (not sure if they were left at the store, car, thrown away accidentally?) and they will be sorely missed in this dish. I'm tossing the ramen, slaw mix and broccolini with this new ginger dressing I found called Makoto. While I love the homemade version Jean posted recently this premade one is pretty dynamite if you don't want to make your own. It even has the same consistency.

Re: Saturday's Dinner, 3/19/16?? Trixxee Grilled teriyaki thi...
Looking forward to your reviews, Susan. I really have to get back in the swing of things.

Karyn, your night out in Atlanta sounds fun. Happy B-day to your son.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: Saturday's Dinner, 3/19/16?? Mare749 Looking forward to y...
Everything sounds good from yesterday!!

finally made pizza again - Andouille, so tasty
[Image: Mar%2018%20Andouille%20Pizza_zpshvjvisog.jpg]
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Saturday's Dinner, 3/19/16?? cjs Everything sounds go...
Saturday's Dinner, 3/19/16??