What's on the menu for everyone today??

Our motely crew is back in action after so many people out of town, so we're back out checking out the local nightlife tonight.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Tuesday's Dinner, 4/12/16?? cjs What's on the menu f...
Have fun, Jean!

We're celebrating National Grilled Cheese Day today. I'm making Grilled Pimento Cheese, Ham, and Homemade Pickle Sandwiches. The pickles and cheese are made, so it should be quick and easy. I'm serving them with a broccoli slaw.

Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 4/12/16?? karyn Have fun, Jean![br][...
I have Italian Subs planned, but it's raining. That means William is home and will be going grocery shopping with me. So we'll see what kind of trouble he gets me into.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 4/12/16?? Gourmet_Mom I have Italian Subs ...
Today it's the French onion Salisbury steak, if I had known it was grilled cheese day, I would have made Cubanos.

Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 4/12/16?? losblanos1 Today it's the Frenc...
I'm making the shrimp and halibut (subbing tilapia) red curry I never made several weeks ago.

Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 4/12/16?? Trixxee I'm making the shrim...
He did drive up my grocery bill with purchases not on my list, but I got my good bread and had my Italian Sub! I also found a darn good Greek Dressing online that is very close to the one Famous uses. YUM!

[Image: image_31.jpg]
Daphne

Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 4/12/16?? Gourmet_Mom He did drive up my g...
That looks delicious Daphne.

Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 4/12/16?? losblanos1 That looks delicious...
yes, it does.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 4/12/16?? cjs yes, it does. [img]/...
Oh heck yes that looks good.

Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 4/12/16?? Trixxee Oh heck yes that loo...
Thanks! It was really good. It's funny, the dressing I found was posted by a gal that worked at a pizzeria where the recipe came from, and it was scaled for restaurant portions....120 servings! LOL! Luckily, the site had a scale that you could change the servings. And now I have a nice bottle of good Greek Dressing.
Daphne
Tuesday's Dinner, 4/12/16??