Hi everyone,
Ron and I got back from our vacation Wednesday night. We had a wonderful 11 days of overindulging in the sun, food, and gorgeous weather. We flew to New Orleans, boarded our *****, then sailed for 3 days. We were suppose to go straight to Aruba, but had an emergency on the ***** and had to stop in Cozumel to transport someone to the hospital.

We finally did reach Aruba, then the next day Curacao. We had another day at sea, then went to Grenada, Barbados, Antigua, St. Thomas, and finished our trip in San Juan.

Ron and I love to go on snorkeling excursions, so we did three of those and an island tour in Barbados. If you look at my slide show on photobucket, you will see a photo of a sign in Barbados taken on 4/10, the day of the tour and lots of land photos. The big white mansion is Rihanna's house for anyone who might be interested.

Most of the food pix were taken at the Grand Buffet. If the other photos don't interest you, just skip over them, but I hope you will all look at the food.

I missed you all and even though we had an amazing trip, it's good to be back, too! Here is the link to the slideshow:

http://s116.photobucket.com/user/shoppin...ise%202016

P.S. I'm not sure what happened, but my pix are not necessarily in order and I don't know how to fix it. The photos with dates on them are from my camera. The rest were taken with an ipod and don't have a date.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

OT--I'm back and remembered food pix!!! Mare749 Hi everyone,[br]Ron ...
BREATHTAKING! Oh Maryann! What an amazing trip! And the food! How do you choose?!?! And the food carvings are amazing! Is the buffet like that every day? Surely not!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: OT--I'm back and remembered food pix!!! Gourmet_Mom BREATHTAKING! Oh Ma...
Wow!!! What an incredible vacation!!! I am also asking, were the buffets (on the *****) like that every day? I would have split my time between desserts and bread...

Welcome home!
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com

Re: OT--I'm back and remembered food pix!!! foodfiend Wow!!! What an incr...
O.K., I'm not looking until later this a.m., so I can just absorb them all. Thanks for posting them, Maryann and I'm sure they will drive me crazy - happy crazy.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: OT--I'm back and remembered food pix!!! cjs O.K., I'm not lookin...
Wow! is right! Great pictures Maryann. I don't think that I could leave the ***** with a buffet like that. Amazing food.
  Re: OT--I'm back and remembered food pix!!! foodfiend Wow!!! What an incr...
Thank you all. Yes, the Grand Buffet was amazing, but not what we ate every day. I think they make as much as possible ahead of time and keep it in the coolers. There are probably a number of people working around the clock to get ready for that event.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: OT--I'm back and remembered food pix!!! Mare749 Thank you all. Yes, ...
Beautiful pictures. Welcome back MA!

Re: OT--I'm back and remembered food pix!!! Trixxee Beautiful pictures. ...
Welcome home!! I LOVE your pictures and so glad you shared them with us What was your most favorite thing on the trip? Best food dish?
  OT--I'm back and remembered food pix!!! Mare749 Hi everyone,[br]Ron ...
Looks like a wonderful trip. What line did you sail on?
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".

Re: OT--I'm back and remembered food pix!!! Old Bay Looks like a wonderf...
Maryann, thank you so much for sharing your photos! It looks like an amazing cruise, and your photos are awesome. I too, am curious, what what the cruise line?
OT--I'm back and remembered food pix!!!