What's on the menu for everyone today?

I have leftover smoked chicken and feta dip, so I'm morphing it into a pasta dish. Roy finished more shelving in the store room for me, so I'm back to unpacking boxes - crystal, china, etc. May have to put some stuff on the county marketplace and sell it...if none of the kids want it.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Wednesday's Dinner, 6/8/16?? cjs What's on the menu f...
The plan is one of Blane's favorites, tarragon cream chicken. Will probably serve over some angel hair for Tony. Probably broccoli on the side for both of us.

http://www.cuisinerecipes.com/2012/02/16...en/2/?view

Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 6/8/16?? Trixxee The plan is one of B...

Post deleted by sysadmin ...
Well, the weather is definitely good for grilling, but I had a chicken to use up. I had requested two chickens expecting them to be small. When William got home with them, they were pretty large. Plus, the beer he got was one of those large cans. So I used the one small beer with one chicken.

That left me with the other chicken. As I thought about how to use it, chicken salad crossed my mind! That stretches my chicken the furthest and we love it! So we are having chicken salad, pastry (to enjoy that lovely broth), and butter beans.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 6/8/16?? Gourmet_Mom Well, the weather is...
It's sounding like a chicken kind of night for a lot of us! I'm making grilled chicken tacos with salsa verde.

Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 6/8/16?? karyn It's sounding like a...

Great dinner!
Pasta with Feta Sauce – had leftover feta dip from the smoked chicken wings from the other day, tossed with pasta and topped with the leftover chicken pieces (with a few pieces of l/o steak) tossed with the rest of the BBQ sauce. Adding the flavored chicken/steak made for a flavorful dish, but I would love just a pasta dish tossed with the feta dip. Will make the dip just for a pasta sauce!!

[Image: Jun%208%20Pasta%20w%20Feta%20sauce_zpszvzoq0y7.jpg]
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 6/8/16?? cjs [br]Great dinner![br...

Post deleted by sysadmin ...
Oh my! That's got to be on the menu soon!

And Jean, I love the repurposing of the dip!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 6/8/16?? Gourmet_Mom Oh my! That's got t...
I even sent a 'fan' msg, to her on her Facebook page!
www.achefsjourney.com
Wednesday's Dinner, 6/8/16??