Good morning all! Great football weekend (for most of us) and another week looming. What's on the menu for today??

I have some spam left from the pizza the other day, so something with it - not sure yet what.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Sept 26-Oct 2, 2016 Nightly Dinners cjs Good morning all! Gr...
I have no clue what we're having. I came here for inspiration so I'll be checking back periodically. I'm leaning toward pad thai currently.

Re: Sept 26-Oct 2, 2016 Nightly Dinners redbedhead I have no clue what ...
You might run thru the previousDinner threads for ideas, Red
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Sept 26-Oct 2, 2016 Nightly Dinners cjs You might run thru t...
Major heat wave here. I'm thinking something easy that won't heat up the kitchen - french toast and fruit salad.

Re: Sept 26-Oct 2, 2016 Nightly Dinners Trixxee Major heat wave here...
I'm thinking of doing "somebody's birthday dinner" tonight. However, all meals are going to be subject to change as Ron is on vacation for the next two weeks.

Welcome to the forum, Red!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: Sept 26-Oct 2, 2016 Nightly Dinners Mare749 I'm thinking of doin...
Thanks Mare. I'm a frequent, long-time lurker but decided to come out of hiding.

Dinner is going to be a refrigerator clean out + prune my basil bush night. I'm doing a coconut milk soup with peppers, kale, basil, and lentils. I'm hoping to conjure fall.

Re: Sept 26-Oct 2, 2016 Nightly Dinners redbedhead Thanks Mare. I'm a f...
Well, we are all glad you did, Red! Please join in on the review dinners if you feel inclined.

The current recipe is in the thread called "somebody's birthday dinner."
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: Sept 26-Oct 2, 2016 Nightly Dinners Mare749 Well, we are all gla...
Sounds like tasty flavors, Red - my poor basil plants were 'denuded' for pesto in the freezer, so I'm down to picking leaves here and there.

As soon as we're done with the leftovers, I'm on the 'S.B. dinner'
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Sept 26-Oct 2, 2016 Nightly Dinners cjs Sounds like tasty fl...
Tuesday's Dinner, 9/27/16??

What's on the menu for everyone today??

We're back to our bar-hopping Tuesday nights There is a new little place in town.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Sept 26-Oct 2, 2016 Nightly Dinners cjs Tuesday's Dinner, 9/...
Our resident vegetarian (dh) is out of town so the kids and I are going to live the dream tonight. Buffalo chicken risotto and Cheesecake Factory chopped salad. Unfortunately, they aren't old enough for bar hopping yet
Sept 26-Oct 2, 2016 Nightly Dinners