Things are running so smoothly, I'm almost afraid to bring this up for fear I click something I shouldn't!! Smile

When typing a msg. I have to make the font larger than what is the default (o.k., this is not a problem), but as I'm typing and hit return to go down a couple lines, the font returns to the default size and I have to go back and change it again and again. Is there a way for the size to stay the same throughout the entire msg. ??
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Font Size Question cjs Things are running s...
So, where is our tech support??? This question is a month old.........................
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
There, I have increased the font size from 13px to 15px in all textareas throughout the site. Is that better?
will try it out - thanks
www.achefsjourney.com
Will you check out the "Activation" thread in cooking. I tried typing with a font size and when I hit return, it goes to something to darn small......
www.achefsjourney.com
Font Size Question