Wink    
Monday's Dinner - 1/30/17?

What's for dinner today?

A poster on another forum posted about a Bulgarian peasant dish - Thracian Clay Pot - a while back and digging thru my storage unit, I finally found bowls that I can use for this dish. I ordered a European dry-cured sausage that arrived a few days ago. The flavors sound so good.

He wrote up his girlfriend's family method and also posted a link to an episode of Diners, Drive-ins, & Dives which visited a restaurant in Las Vegas that makes the dish.

Thracian Clay Pot

Traditional Bulgarian Specialty of tomatoes, peppers, onion, feta, Bulgarian-style Charcuterie and egg baked in a Bulgarian Clay pot.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

DINNER THREAD - 1/30 - 2/5/17 cjs [b][u][size=medium]M...
Corned beef hash topped with fried egg.  Smile
Jean, that looks and sounds delicious!  But I kept waiting for him to break open the egg!

Since we went out Friday night, the Orange Glazed Salmon was moved to tonight.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Looks delish, Jean!

About to put the IP to work and see how it works with rice.  We'll see!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Anxious to hear - I wasn't impressed. Hope I didn't screw it up! Wink
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Tuesday's Dinner - 1/31/17??

What's on the menu for everyone today??

Pizza here but not sure what the topping will be. Later, we'll  meet up with the Motley crew.
www.achefsjourney.com
I'm going to make a copycat version of PF Chang's chicken lettuce wraps.  Perhaps an eggroll each too.
That sounds awfully good. I couldn't decide what to make tonight, but am thinking of copying Trixxee's menu. I have everything to do it and it won't take too long when I get home later. Have to go out and we got blasted with snow. Yuck.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
We're supposed to have snow tomorrow!! Winter just won't leave us alone. Smile
www.achefsjourney.com
Marinated 4 chicken thighs for Huli Huli Chicken tonight.  Ahhhh... leftovers!!!

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
DINNER THREAD - 1/30 - 2/5/17