Rainbow    
Can't seem to remember if anyone mentioned the new issue already. Mine just came today and I have to say that it really looks like a fun issue to me, with a fair number that caught my eye.

Here are a few that I'm considering: Tenderloin Grillades with bacon relish, Monterey Chicken with pico de gallo with a side of Charred Corn and Black Bean Salad with avocado, Apricot Chicken with a side of Asparagus Couscous, Fettuccini & Tomatoes with avocado pesto with a side of Chopped Romaine with pine nut vinaigrette, Salmon Skewers with Sriracha caramel and a side of Athenian Salad, Steak and Mushroom Salad, Miso Scallops and Veggies, Reuben Quesadillas with thousand island sauce.

Last, but not least, there is a new ancient grain on the market called Freekeh! Big Grin The dish is called Freekeh & Mushrooms with artichokes and peas. It's topped with kasseri cheese. And, an amazing looking Strawberry Cheesecake Tart that will be made for some special occasion one day.

If any of these recipes sound good and if there is enough interest, I would be happy to type up one of the recipes for a review dinner.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

New Issue #122 Mare749 Can't seem to rememb...
I'll have to take a look later.  Some of those sound good.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
I just found my issue #121 (got buried) - guess I don't have the newer one.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
You can look at it online if you have not received it yet.
Maryann

Yup - think I'll go thru #121 first. haven't really looked at it. Maybe something from it tomorrow.

Funny, Cooking magazines are the one thing (I think) I need to have the hard copy in front of me to appreciate. Never enjoy looking at the [email=C@H]C@H[/email] online.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Agreed! I like hard copies of all cookbooks, but do find it convenient to be able to access the Cuisine library from my Kindle which I take to bed with me. Big Grin
Maryann

Oh poor Ron, loses out to a Kindle???????????? Smile Smile Smile
www.achefsjourney.com
Yep, when you snooze, you lose.... Rolleyes
Maryann

Maryann, that's hilarious!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Smile
www.achefsjourney.com
New Issue #122