Thumbs Up    
Monday's Dinner, 4/10/17??

Good Morning!! What's for dinner today??

I'm thinking of some stir-fry/chow mien to use up the rest of that delicious pork chop I have.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

DINNER THREAD - 4/10/17 - 4/16/17 cjs [b][u][size=medium]M...
I'm making this for the first time, but with skinless boneless thighs - if I could find boneless skin-on thighs I would do that but I can't.  Too lazy to debone anything.
http://rasamalaysia.com/cilantro-lime-chicken/

Will serve it with cilantro cauliflower "rice".
For lunch we are turning the leftover steak into a scramble with mushrooms and cheese.

Love the cauliflower salad yesterday.  Will definitely be making it again.
If I had bacon, I'd make the cauliflower salad again today! Smile
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
I'm planning to make that salad this week for sure.

We have some boneless/skinless chicken breasts marinating in Italian dressing.  They will be going on the grill with Mexican zucchini that I picked up at Asia Foods. Not sure why it's Mexican zucchini, but it's lighter than regular zukes, and shaped like small eggplants.  I bought these one other time and we really liked them.  Some simple garlic and olive oil pasta on the side.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
Made pork chow mien from the Canadian Pork chop from yesterday. This darn chop was so big, I even have enough to follow thru with a third dinner for an Asia pork salad! I used the l/o glaze from the dish yesterday to make up part of the chicken stock for the chow  mien which accounts for the darkness of the sauce, and it sure added a nice flavor!
[Image: Apr%2010%20Pork%20Chow%20Mein_zpsdusal0db.jpg]
www.achefsjourney.com
Well I was going to have Share A Recipe Hamburger Pie But after seeing a picture of Jean's slider I Must make some Beet Pattys whether on there own or with a bun. I so seldom eat beef that sometimes a Beef Patty cures it all.

And what Wonderful recipe was mentioned above all I heard was "cauliflower and bacon" I'm sold what a combo   Tongue
Nice to "see" you Tracie! Smile The recipe is for your mom's Cauliflower Salad that she made the other day. It's printed in last week's dinner thread.
Maryann

Hi, Tracie!  I'm with you!  I've got bacon in the freezer, so your Mom's salad is on the menu this week!  

I had lots of pasta salad leftover, and it seemed so bland without the bacon last night, so I decided to have it tonight with Italian sausage, peppers, mushrooms and onions.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Tuesday's Dinner, 4/11/17??

What's on the menu for dinner?? 

This is Motley Crew night, so we'll just have a light lunch - an Asian salad (from Leftovers book) with the last of that silly pork chop. Smile
www.achefsjourney.com
Teriyaki Fired Beef Wraps from Issue 46.

Have fun tonight, Jean!
Maryann

DINNER THREAD - 4/10/17 - 4/16/17