Star    
Monday's & Tuesday's Dinner, 9/4 & 9/5/17??

What did everyone do for Labor day??

And, what's for dinner for today??
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

DINNER THREAD - 9/4/17 - 9/10/17 cjs [b][u][size=medium]M...
Nothing very exciting here. I steam cleaned all my area rugs in the house and Ron washed all the hardwood floors. On Sunday, we got to watch the Thunderbirds perform down on the lake, and in between random errands, went car shopping. Ron is home today and still procrastinating. He found a Rav 4 that he thinks he wants, but still can't commit. So, looks like today will be more of the same. Undecided

For dinner, we have another slab of ribs to use, so we'll put those in the smoker and finish with that wonderful mustard bbq sauce that Jean shared the other day. Not sure what sides yet.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
Today is my late day getting Michael from school so throwing together something quick and easy.  Tony bought some frozen panko breaded chicken breasts from Costco that really aren't half bad.  I am going to throw together an asian salad and top it with slices of the panko chicken.

Michael wants french toast.  Works for me.  Wink
Wednesday's Dinner - 9/6/17??

What's for dinner today??
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Up in the air but that C@H pork tenderloin & mushroom stew (it's a quick stew, made with apple juice) sounds good.  Haven't made it in a few years.
Thanks for bringing that up, T! I bought a pork tenderloin yesterday and was looking for a recipe to use it.

We got the last of the gorgeous tomatoes from Heather's garden, so we might be having tomato sammies. Or grilled cheese with tomato....
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
It's crazy around here.  I've been wanting to stock up the camper since we replaced the fridge, so I did that today.  So if Irma hits, we are good to go with food.  I think I shopped smart.

Tonight, I took two of the chicken breasts I bought today to make Garlic Chicken Alfredo....forget which CA issue its from.  But very good and different from anything we've had lately.   Big Grin
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
another day when everything sounds so good!! especially the tomatoes Smile
www.achefsjourney.com
Thursday's Dinner - 9/7/17??

What's for dinner?

Want to to get a couple of things in the freezer - roasting a chicken breast ( huge sucker!) and a couple of baked potatoes and mix with truffle butter and maybe some bacon. all to have ready in the freezer. 

Labs!! Hope you'll check in and let us know what you able to do - hunker down? or leave? Stay safe!!
www.achefsjourney.com
That all sounds good Jean!  Stay safe Labs!

Last nigh we wound up having machaca with eggs.  It was so good.  Had a craving for it.   I think we may actually go out tonight-  on a weeknight - unheard of for many years.
DINNER THREAD - 9/4/17 - 9/10/17