Another week and we're almost in December!  What's on the menu for tonight?
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!

Dinner Thread 11/27 - 12/03 Harborwitch Another week and we'...
I had planned to do a pot roast, but we finally got to try a little burger place on the island....forgot our new favorite is closed on Mondays like most restaurants here.  Anyway, we finally got in at that little burger joint on the island.  They usually have a line out the door with a 20- 30 minute wait, at least!  We lucked up today to walk in at closing at 2 pm.  You guys, the large burgers were HUGE!  And they lived up to the hype we have heard about them!

Anyway, after those burgers, I did a sausage and egg scramble for dinner.  The pot roast I planned for tonight will be on the menu tomorrow.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
No cooking for me. Ron is out of town, so when he's gone I do a lot of soup and sandwiches or salads. I had to pick up Alyssa from school today, so we'll probably have tomato soup and grilled cheese. (her favorite)
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
Tony is out of town as well, Maryann so I picked up a chicken ceasar salad.  I'll throw some extra veggies into it.

Michael is having his favorite Raising Canes chicken tenders and I'll make him some yellow rice  to go with.
We got out of the office late today, so my chuck roast will have to wait until tomorrow.  I’m ordering a pizza.  I should have picked up salads for us since we went to our favorite seafood restaurant for lunch today.
Daphne
I think I would be putting one or two of those chicken tenders on top of my salad, Trixxee. Yum.
Maryann

RE: Dinner Thread 11/27 - 12/03 Mare749 I think I would be p...
Last night Bob had a Rick Bayless frozen entree which he really liked. I "splurged" (ha!) on an yummy looking gluten free frozen chile relleno. Gag. I won't do that again. We had a late lunch . . . so I am going to make Bob an egg sandwich. I am not hungry. I am stressing out here!

Bob said he doesn't want dinner. Cocktails & bed.
Sharon, you don’t have much time left!  I totally lost trade of time!

I’m finally making my pot roast.  Funny thing, I was in such a hurry to get the roast in the instant pot, when I bought my carrots, I forgot my potatoes and peas for the sides!  Had to go back to the dang store!
Daphne
I guess everybody is off getting ready for Christmas?

So last night we had ribs with a big salad.  We tried the salad kickers and loved them!  Tonight, we are having Lasagna Soup and another salad with garlic bread.  YUM!  

The other day, the guy that is acting as care taker at the farm brought us some venison.  William kept it in the cooler with ice to age it a bit.  Today, he cut it up.  The tenderloin is cut into bite size pieces and went into my Korean Beef marinade.  That will be dinner tomorrow night.  I’m not a big venison fan, but I’ve got high hopes for this.  The ham was cubed up like stew beef and will be used for Chili Colorado Burritos one day soon.
Daphne
Wish I could say we were getting ready for Christmas. I had to call Ron home from hunting in Pa. because his sister may have had a heart attack. She was caring for her mom when it happened and wouldn't call EMS. So, Ron headed home and Heather and I went out to his parents house so Heather could check out his sister. Even though she seemed okay by then, Heather still wanted her to get checked out at the hospital, so I took her to the ER while Heather stayed with Lois and waited for Ron to get home. We're all home now and Diana was admitted for observation.

So, dinner tonight was Chinese take-out.
Maryann

Dinner Thread 11/27 - 12/03